Rockhold Winning The Meal Prep War

1517852319206536.gif

You chefs out there, what cut of meat & veg is this???
Looks like instant diarrhea

Raw meat. Steak tartare plus raw egg on top. My favourite dinner.

I got no hate for those who eat raw meat. As long as it's from a good source it's far and away the healthiest choice. My preference of medium rare is most certainly mostly due to upbringing. growing up all meat was served medium well or well in my house lol so I came from the 'cooked' end.

I do eat some real raw sushi and raw salmon (sushimi I believe it's called?) but I've not yet ventured to a raw steak. One day I'll sack up and try it.

for now my broke ass is mostly eating chicken haha and you can bet I cook that. It'll be nice when I can get at them steaks again.

I got no hate for those who eat raw meat. As long as it's from a good source it's far and away the healthiest choice. My preference of medium rare is most certainly mostly due to upbringing. growing up all meat was served medium well or well in my house lol so I came from the 'cooked' end.

I do eat some real raw sushi and raw salmon (sushimi I believe it's called?) but I've not yet ventured to a raw steak. One day I'll sack up and try it.

for now my broke ass is mostly eating chicken haha and you can bet I cook that. It'll be nice when I can get at them steaks again.

If you ever happen to be around Parma then go further and try "pesto" which is not the basil sauce in this case but raw minced horse meat. Oil lemon salt. This is probably more sherdog related as well :)

Carpaccio is good. Actually had a beef carpaccio at a sushi house.

Back