Rockhold Winning The Meal Prep War

Guys. It's called browning or searing.

Do you just put raw beef into a tomato sauce? Do you guys even food network before it became garbage?

I do a ton of cooking.

Just saying food poisoning completely sucks and is avoidable.

Georges-St-Pierre-chokes-Michael-Bisping-875623.jpg
giphy.gif

I do a ton of cooking.

Obviously they aren't serving pork rare. If you cook then you would know that. If you cook you would know about searing pork or beef before adding it to the sauce.

I do a ton of cooking.

so you better eat crap then. you rarely get food poisoning. you rather eat well done crap your whole life then having to deal with food poisoning once or twice in your life?

of course I'm not talking about pork or chicken

Looks like pork, or lamb curry. It’ll finish cooking properly in the curry.

so you better eat crap then. you rarely get food poisoning. you rather eat well done crap your whole life then having to deal with food poisoning once or twice in your life?

It was a one time deal. I had just moved out on my own. And completely sucked at cooking.

Damn, this place takes shit pretty seriously!

It was a one time deal. I had just moved out on my own. And completely sucked at cooking.

Damn, this place takes shit pretty seriously!
ha, what happened to you? for like 4 years or something I ate like medium rare and sometimes rare steak for like 2~3 a week and never had anything (or maybe it's quietly in my body eating my food with me, who knows, haha). I also sometimes eat really undercooked eggs and I'm doing fine

ha, what happened to you? for like 4 years or something I ate like medium rare and sometimes rare steak for like 2~3 a week and never had anything (or maybe it's quietly in my body eating my food with me, who knows, haha). I also sometimes eat really undercooked eggs and I'm doing fine

Lol. To each their own. That one episode has me cooking anything very thoroughly. Honestly my roommate left the chicken out to thaw..... I think it was out too long. ~20 years later, no food poisoning.

Do you just put raw beef into a tomato sauce? Do you guys even food network before it became garbage?
shit internet. Gif hadn't loaded so I didnt see it went into a sauce.
Yes, searing. I'm a lifelong chef and restaurant owner lol.

Sear it in the pot, deglaze with wine, then add your sauce son!

Are you talking about sewer crabs and boiled bananas?

Are you talking about sewer crabs and boiled bananas?
also that undercooked egg picture, remember? with shoyu. these are completely undercooked. when water starts to boil you remove the eggs

No fucking idea

With that pink shit in the middle I hope he’s making some sort of curry that’s gonna cook/simmer over the next 30 minutes.

Unless that’s a steak or something?
{<jordan}

Go eat leather boots mate.

My brother will eat red meat but only because he's impatient and just starts up on the food asap. I personally can't do that, any sign of redness and I'm not touching it. I prefer meat slightly burnt over undercooked.

If you're cooking your steaks above medium rare, just use fucking hamburger meat and save your money because you're wasting good cuts on shitty cooking.

Back