Rockhold wants Silva, give him what he wants Dana!

If this happened and Anderson knocked him stiff, it might be my favorite highlight ever.

Guys you are missing the point, this has nothing to do with Silva being past his prime. Rockhold WANTS him so give him what he wants. He cried for a rematch with Vitor for years

I'll take Rockhold vs Weidman 2 at MSG please and thanks.

NH0zEjj.gif

I said it before.

I want that fight

Anderson by 2nd round knockout!

Rockhold quest for easier big name fights is going to continue to bite him in the ass

I will pay double to see this fight

Luke will for sure talk enough trash to get Silva fired up.

Nothing more dangerous than a motivated Silva!

?
I love Rokchold, but he doesn't have personality, his trash talk is creepy and weird. I think Anderson would just laugh and say hespect.

Didn't Luke say Anderson was never on his level? Now he is calling him out? Total dick move.

Dude needs to man-up and rematch Weidman.

Luke would wipe the floor with Anderson at this point. He knows this and also knows that a win over old man Silva, would get him a TS real quick.

Wtf? This is the last fight i want to see.

Rock vs Romero
The Cris vs Jacare

Exactly. Luke wants his title back, no? Why's he picking a fight with a guy who Bisping just beat? Luke loses even more of my respect.

And yes, I'm sure he cares about my fucking respect. Roy Jones respects my hands, Michael Jordan-esque....

people calling out silva nowadays are cowards looking for an easy win and some cash. they deserve no respect!

and silva should retire and stop giving these bums paychecks.

Silva doesn't deserve to fight Rockhold.

I also don't see why Silva losing Bisping shames him.

Bisping is a long time veteran who's been in some battles with some top notch fighters. Yeah he's gotten caught a few times but he's also won a lot of fights. And he was even in an MMA movie!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back