Rockhold wants Silva, give him what he wants Dana!

EricaLovesUFC

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I will pay double to see this fight

Luke will for sure talk enough trash to get Silva fired up.

Nothing more dangerous than a motivated Silva!

I'll take Rockhold vs Weidman 2 at MSG please and thanks.

Anderson looked like crap in his last two fights. Rewatched the Bisping fight Other then his lame flying knee, he got his ass kicked.

Wtf? This is the last fight i want to see.

Rock vs Romero
The Cris vs Jacare

Would be hilarious to see old man Anderson put Outcold to sleep but Anderson would likely get raped on the ground.

Anderson looked like crap in his last two fights. Rewatched the Bisping fight Other then his lame flying knee, he got his ass kicked.

Rockhold is good style match up for Silva though, Weidman wouldn't fall into Silva's counter trap, Rockhold would definitely overcommit a few times against Silva

Rockhold is good style match up for Silva though, Weidman wouldn't fall into Silva's counter trap, Rockhold would definitely overcommit a few times against Silva

yeah, you are right. Weedman never played Anderson's games. Rockhold loss to Lisping was the worst performance by a champ in Title match since Serra/GSP.

Honestly, with Andersons record of the last couple years he needs more of a CB dolloway type. But Luke vs Anderson would be awesome, if Anderson can't get past LR it'll be time to hang em up for sure.

a money fight after his embarrassment with bisping? he needs a three fight win streak before i even think about him again.

I think it's a bad idea. Rockhold should be going upwards towards the title, Anderson is really outside of the competitive ladder these days, similarly to Randy Couture in his final years.

Anderson is my favorite fighter, but he won't beat Rockhold at this stage in his career. If Rockhold gets Anderson down he will finish him.

So the 2nd rated LHW couldn't finish Silva and you guys think Rockhold is too superior of an opponent?

I like this. After you get KOd by Bisping, can you do really do any worse? Silva is like that rare Pokemon that everybody should have.
Silva vs Rockhold
And put Weidman vs Jacare for the title shot

Anderson is my favorite fighter, but he won't beat Rockhold at this stage in his career. If Rockhold get's Anderson down he will finish him.

I'm sorry but isn't Cormier 30 pounds heavier than Rockhold???

I don't want to Silva lose. I more so don't want to see Rockhold win. Bad matchup for an aging Silva and me as a fan.

Back