Rockhold vs Weidman II - Will it ever happen?

Rockhold is a done fighter - however, THE ONLY WAY he convinces Dana in taking another loss is if weidman loses his 205 debut. I think if Luke ( besides his own common sense) has friends that care about him, he'll get talked some sense about this whole deal.....and it really is a shame - such a talented mmartist but the part of him which is " no coming back from " - is a wrap. In fact, the violent way his jaw(of all things) was broken is a blessing in disguise. Hes made a ton of money - a SFORCE title and a UFC title.
More importantly- he has options as a young guy moving forward.

How do people hate The Chris? He is so honest and so Long Island blunt. Luke is a moron, on the other hand. No introspection, no perspective.

I'd be very interested to watch this rematch.

weedman was cuckolds biggest win.

he couldn't do it again.

he has gotten his ass kicked ever since.

I'd watch

One of the best MW title fights ever IMO

I feel Weidman could take it this time. Luke's chin is cracked

Honestly they should’ve debuted LHW with a rematch imo....they both want the “fast-track” to Jon but it ain’t that easy

Luke might be the more diminished fighter. Chris, though not the heavy grinder he was, still puts up a fight. Luke fought like poop in his last fight and his defense has gotten even more sloppy. He's skilled, but lacks discipline.

It will happen. Both have been on a slide for some time now. After Weirdman gets annihilated, they should have a double retirement rematch. Luke wins again.

Gay for Jesus smashed them both to 205

It's crazy how highly I thought of that match up 4 years ago. Now it feels like two over the hill fighters getting a rematch that not many people care for anymore
A lot of people thought it was a fight between the two best 185ers of all time, skill-wise.

A lot of people thought it was a fight between the two best 185ers of all time, skill-wise.

Fighters of today don't last. Thats why they are in such a hurry to get a TS or maybe a TS defence or two. Get the money while they can, they know they are not gonna last.

Rockhold shouldn’t fight ever again and so shouldnt teh Chris if he losses his next fight.

Back