Rockhold Could Retire Right Now and Easily be a Top 2-3 All Time Middleweight

Dominated =/= Beat.

He finished Weidman after a razor thin 3 rounds that he probably lost. Inserting the word "dominated" into this scenario proves that you are full of shit and most likely best written off as a Weidman hater.

Razor close fight...

2F54A25000000578-0-image-a-13_1449984872926.jpg

Rick Franklin has more of a legacy then Rockhold.

If if keeps improving he could be.....dare I say it... the MW GOAT.

Weidman looked like he got mauled by a bear after that fight. Luke destroyed him on the ground, the place where Weidman was supposed to be better. Also he was still very green for the Jacare fight.
Dude, are you really going to attribute the ground game to Weidman throwing a TERRIBLE kick?
Please.
Why don't you compare their Vitor fights while you're at it.

OK, let's stay within the realm of reality here. Rickhold virtually no chance at unseating Anderson from that position.

The same could be said for most champions. Finishing out on top is very underrated. Frank Shamrock was considered a legitimate GOAT before he returned in '06 and subsequently took losses to Gracie, Le, and Diaz.

W

Wait how does rich have more of a legacy then rockhold?

washed up sham, tanner and okami.the mw div was in a badder state then andersons era when rich was champ.

Last edited:
Agree. Top three are Weidman, Franklin, and Rockhold.

W

Wait how does rich have more of a legacy then rockhold?

washed up sham, tanner and okami.the mw div was in a badder state then andersons era when rich was champ.

He doesn't there is literally no argument for Shamrock or Franklin.

Only Hendo, Vitor Anderson and the Chris have arguments and almost all of Hendos success was at 205

I never said like couldn't move become an all time great at MW. I just said he isn't yet. He can't retire and be considered top 2-3 like the thread title suggest.

Easy fella. i was agreeing then adding some more info.

Back