Rockhold and Garbrandt biting off of Conor McGregor

what.jpg

78j0uojhd3_1y2hnsa8bx_file.jpeg
so? not the same, they're both blonde tho

I went to 196 live and there was some older dude that looked a lot like conor and everyone was shaking his hand yet he just played it off like it was Conor. I got close and he looked like late 30's early 40's so never approached him. Anyone know who this guy is?
Conors mum

Use a different verb in that title and we have a completely different subject. :eek:

Am I supposed to know these designers? Only one I know is Hanes.

Garbrandt literally said "I Will be a better Mcgregor" I mean... It's pretty obvious he's stealing his swag. "I'm on his head, i'm gonna broke his jaw, first round KO" all that shit is from MCG.
He should go full Mcgregor and say "Takeya is a little peahead, I'm gonna crack him with a Jab" LOL

Rampage and rashads trash talking better then any of these wannabees but no one tops tito ortiz after his loss ...wait i mean win against belfort. Calling out chuck and ken. I think tito was actually the original trash talker but i didnt watch before his time someone let me know if anyone pre ufc 40s known for trash talk other then tito

Well, I hope Garbrandt takes som notes on McGregor when it comes to the shit talking, Cody is really bad at it.

I've noticed a lot of guys in the UFC copying Conor's thing of fighting in a cage for money. Pretty pathetic.

Everyone chases after the king. He's got them all on their hands and knees begging.

It can be cringe inducing at times but I prefer it to fighters avoiding promotion and wondering why they're not getting paid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back