News Robert Whittaker is OUT of his March 7th UFC 248 Fight Against Jared Cannonier.

So If Till goes up against Cannonier, Edmen will most likely fight Hermansson or Brunson in 248

Yoel broke him.
fucking mr. glass over here.

Fuckkkkkkk...
Man.
Bobby K. Whatever is going on, I wish you the best brother. But damn. I love watching your fights and was really looking forward to this one.

And how sad for Jared. He was gaining momentum and arguably already next in line for the title before Yoel leap frogged him.

This cancellation hurts. It's not as bad as if Tony Khabib gets the axe again but its one of the fights I was most looking forward too. I'd sacrifice this entire weekend's card for this one fight back.

:(

Thank goodness Israel took the title off him, a nightmare to have him as champ

“Undisclosed personal reasons.”

everybody here calling him Cain 2.0 might be jumping the gun. Dude just lost the title in devastating fashion after being out for a long time with multiple injuries and has also been open about his struggle with depression. Might be more than meets the eye here...

Yoel just hurts people, the chris was never the same after Yoel, rockhold never the same, jacked ricky martin also injured after Yoel. Yoel hurts people BAD. Whitaker had 2 wars with the man.

LOOOOOOOOOL just cut the shook boi already

Robbery WhiDUCKER!!!

099_Robert_Whittaker_x_Israel_Adesanya.0.jpg

@Combat Wombatt

Last edited:
Go to Wwe already Roberto.

Also if Till was scared to fight Gastelum he might literally shit to the idea of facing Cannonier

Remember the pride days when this shit never happened?
You couldnt get caught for doping and since everyone was on roids everyone healed up in like a week and went through with the fight anyway.
The golden age, this is why we should appreciate Jon Jones while we have him

Half his fucking country is on fire... maybe he’s got more important shit to do?

I guess they are about to feed Till to Knoledge of self Jared.

I hope its nothing serious. Its sad to see such a good fighter being constantly unable to make it to the fight.

Lol @ this thread. It's actually kinda amazing how many Shertards are unable to deduce that "personal reasons" assuredly means non-injury related

Normally I'd offer to step in short notice, not with Cannonier. Pro life.

Back