Robbie tkos colby. What am I missing

or where he knocked Lindland into a seizure and made sure to reset Matt’s trembling feet as he climbed up off the crime scene

CSPd.gif

always courteous
i saw the gif of him fucking up trigg and landing a totally unnecessary final punch and wondered, "where's this ^^^ lawler?"

It's funny...

The hatred for Colby on here has turned him into the most underrated fighter in the UFC.

The guy is good. Real good. Top notch wrestling and cardio for days. Pushes a pace that few can match.

I would not be shocked to see him 50-45 Robbie.

This will not be an easy night for Robbie, like I see 95% of the posters here saying.
gun to my head, I’d pick Colby by UD

but the heart wants what the heart wants

gun to my head, I’d pick Colby by UD

but the heart wants what the heart wants

Me too brother. I'll love Robbie Lawler till the day I die.

This is going to be alot harder for Robbie to win than people think.

I actually don’t mind colby. I understand that guys gotta sell fights. He’s kinda like Chael, In front of the cameras he’s cringe. Behind them hes one of the best dudes in the ufc.

I just think Robbie can hit him a lot harder than Maia did. When Robbie is on he’s a bad mother fucker. One of the baddest men ever.
Chael is not cringe though infront of the camera, he is eloquent and well-spoken, and smart. Colby has as much intelligence as a homeless man on the streets of LA after sniffing glue for 3 days straight to fight off hunger and at the same time get high.

Chael is not cringe though infront of the camera, he is eloquent and well-spoken, and smart. Colby has as much intelligence as a homeless man on the streets of LA after sniffing glue for 3 days straight to fight off hunger and at the same time get high.

Lol your talking about chael outside of mma. He is hella cringe. Reciting wwe lines literally word for word. Obviously lies, fake belts. Super cringe lol

Guys!

Robbie is gonna beat Colby Covington like Colby's DAD beat Colby Covington. He's gonna rip his ass up like it's Colby Covington's ass in a NHL locker room.

Lol your talking about chael outside of mma. He is hella cringe. Reciting wwe lines literally word for word. Obviously lies, fake belts. Super cringe lol
Have you seen Colby speak outside of mma? He has rehearsed lines that he stole from Donald Trump, and it's the super dumbed down version of Donald's campaign schtick, and even rehearsed it's still cringe. Chael is Einstein in comparison at pressers, outside, inside, whatever, his cringe is like Shakespearean poetry when pitted against Colby's dumb shit.

Have you seen Colby speak outside of mma? He has rehearsed lines that he stole from Donald Trump, and it's the super dumbed down version of Donald's campaign schtick, and even rehearsed it's still cringe. Chael is Einstein in comparison at pressers, outside, inside, whatever, his cringe is like Shakespearean poetry when pitted against Colby's dumb shit.

Fair enough, your saying I’m not giving chael his due respect. I can dig it

Rooting for Lawler to bring the violence and shatter Colby.

Colby is a grinder thugh. f he can survive Lawler blitzing him it will be a tough fight for Robbie

Who is USman fighting? Thought it was supposed to be Colby for their hug fest?

Yes after they both win once more... I said it before, Askren is on a title hunt and with Usman holding the belt he actually has a shot (Given he would not fight woodley).

If Askren were to instantly rematch Robbie would he get a title shot after winning again? Now bear in mind at this point Robbie is 1-3 in his last 4 with his only win coming over a career 155 pounder. So let's say Askren wins again? No title shot...

I was hoping Lawler would fight and beat Woodley (although him beating Covington works too). Askren beats Masvidal and then the two of them can fight again, winner gets a title shot.

Lawler's current record means he doesn't get a shot without a couple of big wins, Askren beating him again immediately doesn't help Askren either.

It's to both of their benefit to get a high profile win and then do the rematch.
Hope Masvidal ruin the show hehe

I think its more that people want Robbie to win. People are underestimating Colby because they don't like him. I think Colby grinds this one out
Colby grinding out RDA should have show them. Askren was able to survive, get Robbie to the cage, take him down, and get his back. Colby will spam the cage until Robbie breaks.

Colby could shoot and outwork RDA since RDA kept consistently walking himself onto the fence
And RDA could outwork Robbie since RDA has great striking moving forward and mixes in his wrestling well

However, Colby just plods forward and shoots with mediocre striking
If Robbie can keep his back off the fence and control the cage he takes it, if he fights smart with timed aggression i say Lawler TKO early in the 5th

now I will admit, this is all predicated by the amount of veins that are visual on Robbie's body at the weigh in but...

Didn’t Maia put hands on Colby kind of? Didn’t rda also not look horrible defending the take downs before gassing. Maybe I’m crazy but Robbie could give Colby the same treatment he gave kos?

I see a lot of people not giving Robbie a chance I think that’s a mistake. Am I crazy.
I have Robbie as well, although as always, IF he can't stop the takedowns and/or gets tired at any point, he'll get wrassle fucked.

I see him coming in fierce after the askren loss though, and especially since Colby is such a douche POS, Robbie will come out on fire and on point, and clobber this goofball into oblivion with a knee or uppercut

now I will admit, this is all predicated by the amount of veins that are visual on Robbie's body at the weigh in but...

Didn’t Maia put hands on Colby kind of? Didn’t rda also not look horrible defending the take downs before gassing. Maybe I’m crazy but Robbie could give Colby the same treatment he gave kos?

I see a lot of people not giving Robbie a chance I think that’s a mistake. Am I crazy.

You're missing the fact that lawler's tdd is overrated. RDA got him down multiple times. Hell, even Matt brown got him down multiple times.

Lawler hasn't even had an uncontroversial victory since Rory in 2015. His only wins since then are Condit (highly controversial) and Cowboy, which should have probably been a draw.

It's highly likely that this looks similar to Colby vs. RDA, except Lawler will gas even sooner.

Colby is the heavy , heavy favourite here. I dont like colby personally he is an excellent fighter. Thats all i can say

Back