Robbie tkos colby. What am I missing

I think its more that people want Robbie to win. People are underestimating Colby because they don't like him. I think Colby grinds this one out
Yeah. As much as I hate to say it, Colby has a very good chance of winning this in boring fashion.

Maybe a few years ago Robbie would have KOed him but I don't think 2019 Robbie Lawler has the cardio or sheer will to keep Colby from humping his leg to a decision.

I'd give Robbie a 40% chance in a 3 round fight and a 25% chance in a 5 round fight.
(Either way his best bet is round 1 KO finish)

or where he knocked Lindland into a seizure and made sure to reset Matt’s trembling feet as he climbed up off the crime scene

CSPd.gif

always courteous
Ithink he expressed he had respect for lindland but none for trigg, noone likes trigg lol

Robbie looks awesome for 3 minutes, gasses.
{<jordan}

Robbie just keeps going until it's over. He's not in his prime but I'm not sure his gas tank is the big concern in this fight

I don't think people are giving Robbie enough credit for his TDD and grappling over all. He held his own vs Hendricks - twice - and he still hits hard. I've got Robbie by KO in the first two rounds. Colby hasn't had a fight this tough and hasn't fought much recently. Bad night for him

Chances are this will be Colby's highlight reel.
I like Robbie for all the reasons but hes run down and the company is going to try to shine Colby if he can pull off a win.

Robbie hasn't had a tko since Rory in 2015. He had a hard time with Condit even though he hit Condit with a lot of haymakers.

Colby will take some hits, but he pressures and scores TDs & GnP.
Robbie's cardio cant hang with Colby.

now I will admit, this is all predicated by the amount of veins that are visual on Robbie's body at the weigh in but...

Didn’t Maia put hands on Colby kind of? Didn’t rda also not look horrible defending the take downs before gassing. Maybe I’m crazy but Robbie could give Colby the same treatment he gave kos?

I see a lot of people not giving Robbie a chance I think that’s a mistake. Am I crazy.
I think your threads are a mistake. Just from title. "Always off-base or slightly off-base... " here we go again. I live in Penthouse suites from MMA bro, Robbie can't even go 5 hard. Everything is calculated look at the final 90 seconds of Condit fight. He has a Dan Henderson like body when it comes to defending elite TD's. He'l just wear him out bro. But what do I know?

Which is amazing when he was fighting at UFC 37
Just turned 20 when he fought Riley

Unbelievable how well he's aged

He's just a natural fighter. One of the few real natural fighters out there.

I honestly didnt see this fight coming. I'm a huge robbie guy and apparently one of the few that doesn't mind Colby. If Colby never came out talking his so called cringe shit then nobody would be talking about him and that's half the game nowadays.

Everybody's trying to follow the Connor mold and most if not all will never replicate it. Robbie ain't that guy and that's why he's always been one of my favs. I could see a Colby grind fest but I hope to see that first couple min robbie from the Ben fight that scares the shit out of Colby and makes for a helluva fight.

Just turned 20 when he fought Riley

Unbelievable how well he's aged

He's just a natural fighter. One of the few real natural fighters out there.

Yep it really is. My favorite of all time. I was just waiting for the ref to pull him off Ben declaring Robbie the winner, with the hopes (no matter how unrealistic) of one more run!

Oh well, just hope he can go out with a W and then stay gone FFS!

{<jordan}

Robbie just keeps going until it's over. He's not in his prime but I'm not sure his gas tank is the big concern in this fight

I don't think people are giving Robbie enough credit for his TDD and grappling over all. He held his own vs Hendricks - twice - and he still hits hard. I've got Robbie by KO in the first two rounds. Colby hasn't had a fight this tough and hasn't fought much recently. Bad night for him
Age is a friend to no man, he looked gassed after his initial hammering of Askren.

colby outsmarts him easily
robbies too predictable
it's basically about surviving the first 3 minutes

Back