Robbie Lawler vs Michael Bisping???

Bisping is too big and technical. Condit pretty much beat Lawler. I have to think Bisping would do it easier. Too technical and high output.
I agree with you that I think Bisping would beat Condit but that's because you have two very good technical in and out fighters and the power differential between Condit and Bisping would be the deciding factor.

Robbie is a different, aggressive power striker who if he touches Bisping can seriously hurt him. If I remember right, Robbie hurt Jacare in the first round of their fight.

Basically I don't think Condit can hurt Bisping enough while I think Robbie can.

There's a reason Robbie went down to WW (he was originally MW) and started his UFC comeback.

That's his proper class, he was facing monsters at MW, and while Robbie ain't no slouch, he just doesn't have the physical size to contend w/ the really large MW.

It's easy to underestimate the size difference here. Bisping is a fair bit bigger, so I'd be inclined to give him the edge. That being said, Robbie's power certainly gives him a decent shot to win.

I love Lawler and rated Bisping until he started being a duckartist but Bisping KO's Lawler inside 3 rounds.

I think it's 50/50ish. I'd definitively pick Wonderboy to beat Bisping though.

People that bring up Condit have to understand he has a HW chin. JDS or Cain are the best bets to knock him out. Spare me on the Diaz fight, he didn't want to make it close and to out point him, backfired on Robbie.

Lawler is too smart, with too much power for Bisping.

He would bait Bisping in, and crush his face off.

Back