Robbie Lawler vs Carlos Condit official for UFC 193

If Rory hurt Robbie badly, who knows what Condit could do?

A completely newb Rory was hurting Condit pretty badly too until the miracle comeback. Condit was very lucky to escape with that win, what was it like 10 seconds left until Rory gets the decision.

A completely newb Rory was hurting Condit pretty badly too until the miracle comeback. Condit was very lucky to escape with that win, what was it like 10 seconds left until Rory gets the decision.
I'm not trying to say that Rory doesn't hit hard, only that Condit hits harder.

Have a feeling we will see Natural Point Fighter Condit like in the Diaz fight.

Where are the people who said I was wrong or dumb for saying that Australia would get a title fight?

Now they're getting potentially one of the best title fights in the promotions history.

Its SD, you can say "the sky is blue" & you will get detractors
:icon_chee

Fuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I hope Condit wins. What a ficking fight.

I might have to uncircle Dec 5 on my calendar now.

>:-(

Let's go Robbie! there is no possible way this fight can be boring but I think Lawler should of taken more time off after his brutal fight with Rory, November seems like a quick return I think he should of came back in February or March. I'm really looking forward to this fight though.

When did Rory ever "hurt" Condit? Rory 'won' a round with takedowns and top control. Condit tore him up with strikes from bottom. And that was only the first round.

I'm not debating that the judges were going to give the win to Rory but to act like he did damage or was handily beating Condit is silly.

When did Rory ever "hurt" Condit? Rory 'won' a round with takedowns and top control. Condit tore him up with strikes from bottom. And that was only the first round.

I'm not debating that the judges were going to give the win to Rory but to act like he did damage or was handily beating Condit is silly.

It takes a hell of a lot to hurt Condit, best chin at WW, IMO.

l41lHtOfrfjXQDcoo.gif

cc2.gif

Can't wait.

Hard for me to see Condit losing this fight., Robbie is a slow starter and if he gets hurt, Carlos WILL finish it.

Condit does get hit a lot though and it's just a matter of time before someone cracks his chin.

Awesome. Hands down my most anticipated fight.

This is the best possible title fight in the UFC period.

I need to refrain from over-hyping myself for this.

If Condit wins hell lose it in his next fight against either Woodley or Hendricks

Will be a great fight!!

All Condit has to do is implement the same game plan as he did with Diaz... and he wins the fight and regains that belt. No need to go to a war when that's all that Robbie is good for.

Back