Robbie Lawler vs Carlos Condit official for UFC 193

condit is gonna run for the hills again during this fight, don't expect condit to show up to fight.

condit is gonna run for the hills again during this fight, don't expect condit to show up to fight.
The one time he didn't go balls-to-the-wall, everyone calls him a point fighter. Ask Thiago Alves if Condit runs. Ask GSP, DHK, Kampmann, Hendricks, MacDonald or Hardy if Condit runs.

A completely newb Rory was hurting Condit pretty badly too until the miracle comeback. Condit was very lucky to escape with that win, what was it like 10 seconds left until Rory gets the decision.

that never happened.

The one time he didn't go balls-to-the-wall, everyone calls him a point fighter. Ask Thiago Alves if Condit runs. Ask GSP, DHK, Kampmann, Hendricks, MacDonald or Hardy if Condit runs.

ask diaz if condit doesn't run

He didn't need to run in those fights because Hendricks isn't a great striker. Nor are any of those you listed. Compared to Nick Diaz and Robbie Lawler who prefer to stand and bang. That's their game plan. Condit doesn't play into their game plan so that's why he will point fight in the fight with Lawler to win.

November 15. XBOX Anniversary. Good that it's not too far away and we get to see him fight again this year. Robbie is a bad motherfucker, man.

Woodley/Hendricks is awesome too. WW is the most consistently awesome division in the UFC.

He pulled a pathetic Josh Koshcheck move (vs Paul Daley) and hyped up that Diaz fight as "being a war, a barn burner, a fight of the year candidate", and what does he do? He does the complete opposite and tucks his tail in between his legs and ran away like he owed Nick a bunch of money.

He didn't need to run in those fights because Hendricks isn't a great striker. Nor are any of those you listed. Compared to Nick Diaz and Robbie Lawler who prefer to stand and bang. That's their game plan. Condit doesn't play into their game plan so that's why he will point fight in the fight with Lawler to win.
Alves isn't a great striker? Muay Thai champion Martin Kampmann has no stand-up either, right? We'll see what happens come UFC 193.

Condit is gonna finally get that STRAP.

Should have been Hendricks vs. Lawler 3 (I and every MMA writer had Hendricks winning the last fight 48-47).
It should have also been Woodley vs. Condit 2 (to dispel the notion that Condit could have won if not for the injury). Condit has lost 3 out of his last 5 fights, and beat a guy in Thiago (who is now a LW, and was not in the top ten). He should have not gotten the title shot ahead of Woodley and Hendricks, who he lost too. With that being said, still looking forward to Condit vs. Lawler.

He pulled a pathetic Josh Koshcheck move (vs Paul Daley) and hyped up that Diaz fight as "being a war, a barn burner, a fight of the year candidate", and what does he do? He does the complete opposite and tucks his tail in between his legs and ran away like he owed Nick a bunch of money.
Lmao, You Diaz fans are still sore because Diaz couldn't cut off the cage worth shit. That's not Condit's fault that Nick couldn't make him play his game.

All Condit has to do is implement the same game plan as he did with Diaz... and he wins the fight and regains that belt. No need to go to a war when that's all that Robbie is good for.
Except that same game plan won't work so easily on Lawler because he can actually cut off the cage unlike Diaz.
Woodley/Hendricks is awesome too. WW is the most consistently awesome division in the UFC.

I think LW is better but WW is a close 2nd.

Should have been Hendricks vs. Lawler 3 (I and every MMA writer had Hendricks winning the last fight 48-47).
It should have also been Woodley vs. Condit 2 (to dispel the notion that Condit could have won if not for the injury). Condit has lost 3 out of his last 5 fights, and beat a guy in Thiago (who is now a LW, and was not in the top ten). He should have not gotten the title shot ahead of Woodley and Hendricks, who he lost too. With that being said, still looking forward to Condit vs. Lawler.

Yea because EVERYONE wants to see Hendricks/Lawler 3 right? We are getting a match made in heaven and people complain.

Who gives a shit if they passed Woodley to give the shot to Condit? Eventually Woodley will get his shot if he's that good right?

Awesome fight.

Also, third title fight in less than a year for the ruthless one. Other champions should take note.

I'm glad we get to see this fight before it's too late.

Condit only lost to the best guys. I agree he didn't deserve this fight, but fuck watching Johny "Know What I Mean" Hendricks wall-and-stall for another 5 rounds.

Back