Robbie Lawler & Nick Diaz

So basically you made this thread to randomly shit on nick diaz?

I hope you fucking die. Nick fought Gsp. Lawlor didn't fight Gsp because he was scared

I guess technically you could call it a fight, but let's not kid ourselves. That wasn't much of a fight. Probably GSP's easiest title defense. So really not saying a lot about Nick Diaz except that he's not even remotely close to being in the same league of the likes of GSP - or Hendricks - and by extension Lawler. Lawler has improved a LOT more since they fought so long ago.

And unlike Nick Diaz, Lawler has actually beat a couple of legit top guys over the years.

I love Nick, but I don't think he can do to Robbie what he did 10 years ago. Lawler seems to have learned how to control his aggression, which Nick used against him the 1st time. Also, I felt like he had lost a step against GSP, who honestly didn't look that great either.

Nick beats Lawler again via KO. his volume punches and Robbie isn't known as a threat on the ground. I see the same result

Nick and Robbie are exact opposites in attitude.

Nick doesn't deserve to fight Robbie at this point. If this fight happens though, it would suck if Diaz beats him but it'd be a beautiful day if Robbie puts his lights out.

Nick doesn't deserve to fight Robbie at this point. If this fight happens though, it would suck if Diaz beats him but it'd be a beautiful day if Robbie puts his lights out.

Yeah! I think Robbie is better than Diaz now. way better.

Back