• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Robbie Lawler Meets with BKFC President

Lawler had the perfect ending, to come back at 42 or whatever and do bare knuckle, why?

dude just needs the supplements and then injectable concrete into his chin. pretty sure you can do that in brazil. he'd be unstoppable then.

An absolute killer with a babyface always makes me laugh.

Not sure how much Robbie has left and been avoiding BKFC, but id definitely watch.

Yes, this is genius move.
I like to see Lawler and Perry, maybe Lawler and Leben also

I predicted it lol. Matt brown and 90% of guys who retire in ufc will do bareknuckle or boxing

His lips are prone to tearing. I don't think bare knuckle boxing is for him.

Perry has a pretty sizable advantage over anyone with no bareknuckle experience. Like to see him fight another bkfc vet at this point. But the big names sell the event and Robbie is a junkyard dog. If his defense is tight and he doesn't get sucked into a wild brawl he's a got a decent shot to crack Perry's chin.

giphy.gif
Perry is the Muhammad Ali and Hulk Hogan of BKFC

giphy.gif

God damn Robbie is 42??? Where does the time go :(
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away

Lawler is one of my favourite fighters of all time. I don't want to see this fight because I think Perry runs through him at this point.

Back