• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Robbie Lawler Meets with BKFC President

perry would destroy

I could see Lawler winning that tbh

He still looks pretty good.

Just wanted to say I appreciate how the ufc is letting older fighters out of their contracts so they can pursue different options though.

That's very cool of them to do.

Reactions: HHJ
Robbie has nothing left to prove. Please hang em up, you're a legend and we'd like to see you be coherent in a few years, Robbie. It's not worth it.

Perry vs Lawler lets go!!!. Very hard fight for Lawler, Perry is so perfect for BKFC style, he will be hard to beat there

I get it, bkfc is throwing around money right now and Robbie sees a payday he likely won’t ever see again. But as a long time Robbie fan I don’t really want to see it as I think Perry is just too fresh for him in 2024

Reactions: HHJ
That recent fight where Robbie starched that guy with the uppercut…. To those saying Robbie is done.

I personally don’t need to see it. But I think Robbie is one of the few that truly can go out there and get it done in like 10-20 seconds and go home pretty clean.

Robbie’s style isn’t good for bare knuckle. He’s too big of a puncher and he has very low volume.

Perry vs Lawler lets go!!!. Very hard fight for Lawler, Perry is so perfect for BKFC style, he will be hard to beat there
giphy.gif

He had the perfect ending in the UFC. Would prefer he not do this but would watch anyway

Robbie has nothing left to prove. Please hang em up, you're a legend and we'd like to see you be coherent in a few years, Robbie. It's not worth it.
I guess we wouldnt know. Robbie just disappears from public life completley when hes not fighting.

The best defense is offense, and Robbie’s got that juggernaut power.
He’s also an absolute psychopath who seems to genuinely enjoy the heat of battle. Perfect for bare knuckle if he has anything left in the tank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back