• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Robbie Lawler Meets with BKFC President

Lawler is one of my all time favs but I don't really wanna see this. Hope he does well though.

hanging against the ropes bobbing and weaving ain't gonna work well with bare knuckles (at least if that's all you do..)

42 year old Robbie Lawler? Yeeshhh... Mike Perry is 32. I'm sure this will be great for Robbie's brain cells. Robbie, dude, stay at home unless you really need the money.

That’s the fight to make

Lawler had the best ending and hes gonna go ruin it by trying to bang with Plats in the bare knuckle death pits.

When he lost to Barbarena I thought man lawler cant be taking beatings like this at his age...

Cmon man....

Amazing how much better Perry is with no drug testing
Is that really how your taking this???

And not that its only punches in a small ring. This sport was made for guys like this. It aint like he was getting ko'd in MMA. He always could eat punches.

. Perry has alot of dog left in him.
Perry has all the dog in him and didnt leave any for nobody else.

Yes in their primes in BKFC honestly I dont know maybe Plats still wins that good god that would have been a fucking BLOODBATH. They should have just done that with unlimited rounds until someone dies hahaha

Another money fight for Mike Perry, book it, he already dispatched another great WW in Pitbull Alves.

Darren Till went to box in the prelims, most likely loses, Perry vs Lawler is better.
Alves clearly came in to dive on the first punch that landed and collect a check. At least when Rockhold fougt he waited till his teeth fell out to quit.

I would never spend American dollars on bare knuckle fighting ppvs but the 1 minute clips sure are entertaining.

Alves clearly came in to dive on the first punch that landed and collect a check. At least when Rockhold fougt he waited till his teeth fell out to quit.
Yeah, Rockhold tried and got beat, Alves landed a good one and that was it, Lawler should be fun.

He always has that same crooked smile lol
War Ruthless

I don't like the idea at all. The only thing I want to see less than Robbie getting busted up by Perry, would be Robbie winning and having a few BKFC fights.

He's 42 and hasn't been a great fighter in 8 years. There are better ways to make a living.

that is terrible
Robbie took enough shots

this BKFC is a poor man sport
you will have lots of mma fighters who got knocked down hard who will start to slur their words,
like the old school HW boxers, when the gloves were much harder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back