Rob Kaman instructionals?

Foolkiller

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature!
Reaction score
Anyone know where I chould find these?

I have the old set from about 8-10 years ago from Panther and they repeat the same thing over and over again.

So it's the same thing on all 8 tapes?

No, it's a hand full of things on each tape shown over and over again. Go with some of the newer series of DVDs out there.

Superbeast said:
Anyone know where I chould find these?

He has two sets. The old Panther set is the one on VHS, but the one I've heard praised most is the DVD set. Are you after the Panther set, specifically, Superbeast?

i watched one of those and it was informative but kind of shittily put together...
i dunno i guess if your training the stuff the tapes could complement the training.

Madmick said:
He has two sets. The old Panther set is the one on VHS, but the one I've heard praised most is the DVD set. Are you after the Panther set, specifically, Superbeast?
I just want to pick up some decent MT instructionals, the format doesn't matter. I didn't even know he had two different sets. All my googling brings up is Bloodfist the movie links.

triggertap79 said:
if the panther ones don't work out for you I know you can get them on DVD here:

http://www.centuryfitness.com/webap...753&categoryId=13960&parent_category_rn=13756

If you look at the titles, they're the same thing as the Panther Video. If you order from Panther, it comes from Century. I've heard of a new set coming out but I haven't seen anything yet, other than a 6 dvd set on eBay which I'm a bit wary of. Rob's site doesn't have any information regarding his instructionals.

www.robkaman.biz

Back