Road to UFC 2 confirmed fighters thread

Yeah they've got One fight series over there (not related to ONE championship) which has decent production values, a good atmosphere etc. Obviously the talent isn't there yet but it seems to be slowly but surely coming on.
The biggest problem will probably be the fact that Indonesia is the country with the highest percent of cigarette smokers in the population worldwide and physical activity not valued as highly as in for example central asia.

But the Population is huge and proportionally quite strong, Farm workers routinely carry around stuff that is heavier than their bodyweight for long amounts of time and almost every young boy in rural regions is able to climb palm trees barefooted.

Rheza Arianto is apparently out of his fight, cause he got knocked out in sparring. I wonder if they are gonna bring in somebody else to replace him.

Rheza Arianto is apparently out of his fight, cause he got knocked out in sparring. I wonder if they are gonna bring in somebody else to replace him.

"Freak accident" dude nailed him with a spinning hook kick to the head in sparring. Ffs you're less than 2 weeks out, tone it down.

"Freak accident" dude nailed him with a spinning hook kick to the head in sparring. Ffs you're less than 2 weeks out, tone it down.
Yeah that was pretty insane that he would throw something like that if he knows his teammate got a fight in a couple of weeks.
Reminds me of this time I sparred this younger kid who started throwing spinning shit from the get go, lets just say I might not have stuff like that in my arsenal but I was an okay amateur boxer, hit the kid with some Hooks Manhoef style until he calmed down.

Yeah that was pretty insane that he would throw something like that if he knows his teammate got a fight in a couple of weeks.
Reminds me of this time I sparred this younger kid who started throwing spinning shit from the get go, lets just say I might not have stuff like that in my arsenal but I was an okay amateur boxer, hit the kid with some Hooks Manhoef style until he calmed down.

You can throw kicks like that in sparring but in general and especially when someone's in camp let alone 2 weeks out, need to have control over them and not follow completely through. Dudes get rocked and knocked out from blocked headkicks all the time, you can't be throwing them 80+% in sparring during a fight camp.

You can throw kicks like that in sparring but in general and especially when someone's in camp let alone 2 weeks out, need to have control over them and not follow completely through. Dudes get rocked and knocked out from blocked headkicks all the time, you can't be throwing them 80+% in sparring during a fight camp.
Yeah it's stupid, the kid I am referring to tried to win the sparring session for some reason. For some reason some people try to go super hard from the get go with me, idk if its cause they see me hitting the Heavy bag super hard they assume that I would go super hard as well or they just trying to win the sparring.

If that guy would have pulled the kick I think nothing happens, but a lot of people love throwing spinning shit when they can't control it, there is not many things that piss me off in sparring but if I pull my punches and you hit me with a hard spinnign backfist from the get go I am going to town on your body for sure.

He could have stopped the motion instead of commiting to it, I think the other guy is a heavier weight even which makes it more fucked up.

Back