Roach: Pacquiao KO's Danny Garcia, Easy F***ing Fight!

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Freddie Roach, trainer of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, would love to have his fighter take on Danny Garcia (31-0, 18KOs) in the Filipino star's 2016 comeback bout.

Earlier this month, Garcia officially moved up to the welterweight division after captured the WBC/WBA world titles at junior welterweight and beating a who's who of competition at 140, including Amir Khan, Lucas Matthysse, Erik Morales, Zab Judah and Lamont Peterson. He stopped Paulie Malignaggi in his first bout at 147.

Pacquiao was last in the ring back in May, when he lost a twelve round unanimous decision to Floyd Mayweather Jr. A injury to his right shoulder has sidelined the Filipino star until early 2016.

Roach has wanted Pacquiao to face Garcia for a very long time. In a recent interview, Danny's father and trainer Angel Garcia predicted that his son would retire Pacquiao if the two boxers ever met in the ring. Roach predicts the opposite. He feels Pacquiao would easily demolish Garcia inside the distance.

I don't like many fighters' chances against Garcia right now. It's gonna take a serious trickster to outwit him at this point. Pacquiao might be fast enough to throw a few punches and avoid a counter all night but Garcia fights so pretty on the front foot.

Meh. Pac is at the end of the road and Garcia finds a way to win. Wouldn't be shocked if Garcia melted him.

Danny is young and a strong puncher but he doesn't have the ring smarts and technique that Floyd or Marquez has to give Pacquiao serious problems.

116-112 Manny easily!!!

Pac makes Danny look bad but Danny cracks him at some point and puts him down.

Love the matchup.

Also lol at Pac easily KO'ng him. Guess Roach hasnt watched Danny fight much.

No he doesnt.

Meh. Pac is at the end of the road and Garcia finds a way to win. Wouldn't be shocked if Garcia melted him.

lol nahhhh he could not melt a shot paulie doubt he does anything to pac and gets beaten easily.

yes he does the dude has looked like shit in his last 3 fights against guys that pac would beat easy.

Lol guess Danny needs to get through Rios and Algieiri to show himself.

Lol guess Danny needs to get through Rios and Algieiri to show himself.

I bet they both would make him look bad to hahahaha. he just looks to slow and flat footed to beat pac unless pac is just completely shot.

I bet they both would make him look bad to hahahaha. he just looks to slow and flat footed to beat pac unless pac is just completely shot.

Please. Hed kill both of them.

PEDerson vs Pac who wins?

Please. Hed kill both of them.

PEDerson and Lucas right now vs Pac who wins?

No danny is not killing them i see rios making it a rough fight maybe even hurting danny do i think rios would win no but id think he would make danny look bad kinda like his last 3 fights. algieri vs danny would look like the peterson fight maybe even a better fight i think he would have a bigger chance to beat danny than rios though on points.

Well if its against a healthy Pac then i would say he would beat both of them they would both be good fights that i would not mind seeing lucas has the better shot to beat pac but only because of his power.

pac would serve danny garcia
but this is a good fight to make for him tbh

No danny is not killing them i see rios making it a rough fight maybe even hurting danny do i think rios would win no but id think he would make danny look bad kinda like his last 3 fights. algieri vs danny would look like the peterson fight maybe even a better fight i think he would have a bigger chance to beat danny than rios though on points.

Well if its against a healthy Pac then i would say he would beat both of them they would both be good fights that i would not mind seeing lucas has the better shot to beat pac but only because of his power.

You think a mid level brawler who will willingly stand directly in front of Danny Garcia is going to make him look bad? You are out of your mind.

So Provo can land at will vs Algieri but Danny cant. Got it.

Took Lucas out because that was a long time ago. Bit irrelevant.

Back