Roach: Pacquiao KO's Danny Garcia, Easy F***ing Fight!

He got son'd by winning a close fight? Would you even be confident in Pac beating Peterson right now? I dont think you would.

Look at the late rounds of that fight..see whats happening.. tell me the first thing that comes to mind

The first thing that came to my mind.. was Danny Garcia is getting Son'd

for the record.. Peterson started too late..I don't take credit from Danny..he deserved that win, but the late rounds are very telling of his level..and that level is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below Manny Pacs

In fact, that's exactly what he did to Paulie. He beat the living shit out of him

No i think you are thinking about what porter did to paulie thats beating the living shit out of someone. Danny just looked ok against a guy he was supposed to go and destroy early.

I just dont see how people think Danny has any chance against pac when he just went 9 rounds with paulie who pac would destroy in 4 or 5 rounds at most. I mean he looked good against lucas and khan i want to see him in a fight with someone who has good power at 147 before im sold on him.

Danny could put anybody down if he lands clean. But those looping shots aren't going to take Pac out. Pac's defense is underrated and if Floyd could barely land a clean shot all night, Garcia probably won't. Ever since Pac got KO'd by Marquez's perfect punch, people underestimate his chin and his defense.

Pac would be too much for Danny. Fun, exciting fight for 7 or 8 rounds but Garcia fades late and Pac takes over to get a comfortable decision. Awesome fight though. Would love if it got made.

He got son'd by winning a close fight? Would you even be confident in Pac beating Peterson right now? I dont think you would.

I would be. I think Pacquiao would clearly beat Garcia even at this point. It would, however, probably not be an easy fight for Pacquiao unless he was content to box intelligently and not hunt after the KO. If we saw the aggressive war-path Pacquiao, Garcia would have his chances because he's extremely durable and would be more than willing to punch with Pacquiao in exchanges. Garcia will always struggle with good boxers the most and Pacquiao has the skillset to beat him without too much trouble if he were to fight intelligently. At least, that's how I see it.

Rios would get mauled beyond recognition. Couldnt even give him a better matchup than Rios wide open chin.

Provo hits harder than Danny based on what? If he does it is barely marginal and Danny is vastly better than he is.

Danny should have blasted Paulie but never did.....? What?

if rios makes it a rough maybe bit of a dirty fight he gives danny trouble does he get his ass kicked and lose yes but he still makes danny look bad at some point in thefight just like his last 3 fights did.

Yes provo hits a bit harder than danny but you are correct overall danny is the better fighter.

Danny went 9 rounds with paulie come on now he should have blasted paulie in the first 5 rounds but nope went 9 rounds with a washed up paulie who has no power i mean what the hell was keeping him from getting paulie out of there in an exciting finish? but what did we get a slow flat footed looking danny who would have went the full 12 rounds with a younger paulie.

Look at the late rounds of that fight..see whats happening.. tell me the first thing that comes to mind

The first thing that came to my mind.. was Danny Garcia is getting Son'd

for the record.. Peterson started too late..I don't take credit from Danny..he deserved that win, but the late rounds are very telling of his level..and that level is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below Manny Pacs

The late rounds arent the entire fight, and to judge the entire fight on the late rounds is a bit silly imo. He wasnt "son'd". He had a hard close fight.

And I dont believe its waaaaaaaaaaaay below Mannys level right now either.

No i think you are thinking about what porter did to paulie thats beating the living shit out of someone. Danny just looked ok against a guy he was supposed to go and destroy early.

I just dont see how people think Danny has any chance against pac when he just went 9 rounds with paulie who pac would destroy in 4 or 5 rounds at most. I mean he looked good against lucas and khan i want to see him in a fight with someone who has good power at 147 before im sold on him.

Danny beat the fucking brakes off of Paulie.

if rios makes it a rough maybe bit of a dirty fight he gives danny trouble does he get his ass kicked and lose yes but he still makes danny look bad at some point in thefight just like his last 3 fights did.

Yes provo hits a bit harder than danny but you are correct overall danny is the better fighter.

Danny went 9 rounds with paulie come on now he should have blasted paulie in the first 5 rounds but nope went 9 rounds with a washed up paulie who has no power i mean what the hell was keeping him from getting paulie out of there in an exciting finish? but what did we get a slow flat footed looking danny who would have went the full 12 rounds with a younger paulie.

What about Rios is going to make Danny look bad? He offers literally no skill that gives Danny trouble. A slow sloppy brawler is what Danny would feast on.

The late rounds arent the entire fight, and to judge the entire fight on the late rounds is a bit silly imo. He wasnt "son'd". He had a hard close fight.

And I dont believe its waaaaaaaaaaaay below Mannys level right now either.

The moment Peterson realized the limitations of the man he was against, he bullied him..he toyed with him.. he backed him up..he laughed in his face..he son'd him..

if they fought again, Lamont would dominate the fight...He gave up the early rounds because he was unsure of himself, once his confidence built up, Danny was no match..

I like Danny..Im not even trying to hate on him... he's a warrior..but he's not on Pac or Mays level... He's on old Zabs level
If he fights Pac, a punchers chance is all he has in that fight

Danny beat the fucking brakes off of Paulie.

yeah and looked like shit doing it i get it your a big danny fan but still you cant sit here and say that him going 9 rounds with a wasged up paulie was something great or anything to brag about.

What about Rios is going to make Danny look bad? He offers literally no skill that gives Danny trouble. A slow sloppy brawler is what Danny would feast on.

I just think danny would be off his game in a rough dirty fight like mauling him on the ropes. if rios does not make it that kind of fight and stands in the middle of the ring like he did with pac then yes danny beats his ass all day.

I think Rios vs. Garcia plays out like Mathysse vs. Garcia... only slightly easier for Garcia..

The moment Peterson realized the limitations of the man he was against, he bullied him..he toyed with him.. he backed him up..he laughed in his face..he son'd him..

if they fought again, Lamont would dominate the fight...He gave up the early rounds because he was unsure of himself, once his confidence built up, Danny was no match..

I like Danny..Im not even trying to hate on him... he's a warrior..but he's not on Pac or Mays level... He's on old Zabs level
If he fights Pac, a punchers chance is all he has in that fight

You mean once Danny slowed from chasing him and Peterson wasnt terrified of having his head removed? If he opens up when Danny is fresh you think it plays out just the same as the last rounds? Seems like youre ignoring half of the context.

Hope like hell this fight happens. Shitty part is if Danny were to win everyone would just go the "Pac is washed up" route.

I just think danny would be off his game in a rough dirty fight like mauling him on the ropes. if rios does not make it that kind of fight and stands in the middle of the ring like he did with pac then yes danny beats his ass all day.

Rios doesnt have the ability or IQ to pull that off. Hell stand in the pocket with Swift, chin up, and swing for the fences.

I think Rios vs. Garcia plays out like Mathysse vs. Garcia... only slightly easier for Garcia..

me to the only chance i give rios is to be a dirty rough fighter but if he backs danny up gets him on the ropes maybe gets away with some fouls that the reff does not call then i think it will bother danny more than people think thats rios only chance.

kinda like floyd vs maidana in their first fight.

I like danny i just need to see him in with some better guys at 147.

Rios isnt a better guy. At all. Neither is Algieri for the record.

You mean once Danny slowed from chasing him and Peterson wasnt terrified of having his head removed? If he opens up when Danny is fresh you think it plays out just the same as the last rounds? Seems like youre ignoring half of the context.

Hope like hell this fight happens. Shitty part is if Danny were to win everyone would just go the "Pac is washed up" route.

No..not really ignoring context.. I don't feel Danny was all that tired.. I think he was discouraged because he couldn't hurt the man in front of him.. and that discouragement would begin earlier if they fought again...

Up to a certain point, the way you respond to punches is a choice.. once Lamont decided that he wasn't going to let Danny hurt him, it was no contest.. I think he watched film and got scared.. and fought cautious until he realized that he could take what Danny had..then he son'd the fuck out of Danny

No..not really ignoring context.. I don't feel Danny was all that tired.. I think he was discouraged because he couldn't hurt the man in front of him.. and that discouragement would begin earlier if they fought again...

Up to a certain point, the way you respond to punches is a choice.. once Lamont decided that he wasn't going to let Danny hurt him, it was no contest.. I think he watched film and got scared.. and fought cautious until he realized that he could take what Danny had..then he son'd the fuck out of Danny

So he decides that early before Danny is frustrated and before Danny slowed and you dont think the risk is higher of getting hurt? Ya that is ignoring half of the context. Peterson wanted nothing of him early for a reason.

He son'd the fuck out of him so hard he still lost. He got dominated clearly.

I like danny i just need to see him in with some better guys at 147.

I think we can all agree with that.. some guys make careers out of shrinking themselves down to unnatural weights..Diego, Hatton, Gatti etc... and they fail hard when they have to move up to natural weights..We don't know if Danny can even handle himself at welter against a genuine welter yet...

Rios isnt a better guy. At all. Neither is Algieri for the record.

I never said they were i just said that they could give him trouble maybe not so much rios he has a very very small chance to make him look bad but like you said probably not smart enough to do it. but Algieri i think gives him some trouble he is a tough guy even if he lacks power.

Back