News RIZIN Vs Bellator 2 - McKee Vs Pitbull/Horiguchi Vs Shinryu - 30th July

Yep, between the stacked UFC 291 and this super stacked RIZIN double card, that's one hell of a week-end... I'll try to catch Errol Spence Jr vs Terence Crawford's main event if I can.

Just to make sure, because it's listed at 2 different events back-to-back on tapology...
350070572_968545684456074_5912996762577552098_n.jpg

59c0debcc7eb2fd4cd1cca6c045f20c12aab3d91_xlarge.jpg

... but Bellator vs RIZIN 2, and Super RIZIN 2 are basically the same card, right?

Anyone could quickly explain why they are presented as 2 separated cards with different main events?

Yep, between the stacked UFC 291 and this super stacked RIZIN double card, that's one hell of a week-end... I'll try to catch Errol Spence Jr vs Terence Crawford's main event if I can.

Just to make sure, because it's listed at 2 different events back-to-back on tapology...
350070572_968545684456074_5912996762577552098_n.jpg

59c0debcc7eb2fd4cd1cca6c045f20c12aab3d91_xlarge.jpg

... but Bellator vs RIZIN 2, and Super RIZIN 2 are basically the same card, right?

Anyone could quickly explain why they are presented as 2 separated cards with different main events?

Rizin vs Bellator 2 will be on Showtime (I just checked the schedule and it’s there). Rizin will be on PPV. Together they make Super Rizin 2 (the first one sucked).

Bellator MMA vs RIZIN 2
Patricky Pitbull vs. Roberto de Souza in a Bellator Lightweight Grand Prix Quarter-Final bout
Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Makoto Shinryu for the Bellator flyweight title
Danny Sabatello vs. Magomed Magomedov; Bantamweights
Kana Watanabe vs. Veta Arteaga; Flyweights
Andrey Koreshkov vs. Lorenz Larkin; Welterweights

Start time Saturday 29, 2023 8 P.M. PT - 11 P.M. ET
Live broadcast USA/CA - Showtime & Fubo
Live broadcast UK - BBC Sport & BBC iPlayer
Live broadcast AU - 10 Play

Super RIZIN 2
Hiromasa Ougikubo vs. Juan Archuleta for the RIZIN bantamweight title
Seika Izawa (c) vs. Claire Lopez for the RIZIN super atomweight title
Patricio Freire vs. Chihiro Suzuki; Catchweight
Mikuru Asakura vs. Vugar Karamov; Featherweights
Daichi Abe vs. Igor Tanabe; Middleweights
Kenta Takizawa vs. Shinobu Ota; Bantamweights

Event will start at the conclusion of Bellator MMA vs RIZIN 2
Sunday 30, 2023 12 A.M. PT - 3 A.M. ET
Live PPV broadcast worldwide via FITE TV PPV

The Saitama Super Arena in Japan as per Nobuyuki Sakakibara is "SOLD OUT" for this event proof in timestamped video english translation comes after he speaks.

Hows the quality of their streams? Price seems unbeatable.
Good enough. Just be careful with sound volume, as the English commentators are commentating via Zoom, and when they start yelling the mics are hot.

Yall acting like this is old school TV where ratings are king. Hardcores will have multiscreens set up watching all three. Casuals dont even watch Rizin
That’s the worst way to watch events imo. If you have 3 screens open your focus is all over the place. Even with 2 screens it takes away from the moment.

Fite+ has the ppv portion at $20 for anyone in the U.S.
https://www.fite.tv/watch/super-rizin-2/2pde6/
That’s for the 3 title fights in Rizin. Including Juan Archuleta’s fight.

There are 4 “intermission” fights” not sure if they are aired on the PPV.

the Bellator portion of the card is 5 fights on Showtime

*if you buy the PPV I think you still need Showtime to watch the Bellator portion

That’s for the 3 title fights in Rizin. Including Juan Archuleta’s fight.

There are 4 “intermission” fights” not sure if they are aired on the PPV.

the Bellator portion of the card is 5 fights on Showtime

*if you buy the PPV I think you still need Showtime to watch the Bellator portion
Correct same as last time.

I’m still confused about the intermission fights.
Correct same as last time.
what about the 5 intermission fights? Where are they airing?

It looks like they are between the Bellator Showtime broadcast and the Rizin PPV Broadcast.. just don’t see anywhere where they’ll be televised, the Fite PPV doesn’t really clarify

Back