• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2017 BW & Women's SAW Semifinal & Final ROUND - December 31 - Thread

RIZIN FIGHTING FEDERATION WORLD GRAND-PRIX 2017: FINAL ROUND:
Rena Kubota def. Irene Cabello Rivera via TKO (punches) in R1

#RenaKubota #IreneCabelloRivera #RizinFF9 #RizinFF #Rizin

Yusuke Yachi def. Takanori Gomi via submission (triangle) in R1
#谷内雄亮 #五味隆典
#YusukeYachi #TakanoriGomi #RizinFF9 #RizinFF #Rizin

Tenshin Nasukawa def. Yamato Fujita via knockout (knee) in R1 (Kick One Night Tournament final)
#:那須川天心 # 那須川天心 #TenshinNasukawa #YamatoFujita #RizinFF9 #RizinFF #Rizin

Mirko Cro Cop def. Tsuyoshi Kosaka via TKO (corner stoppage) in R1

#MirkoCroCop #TsuyoshiKosaka #(高阪剛 #RizinFF9 #RizinFF #Rizin

Officiating seemed quite a bit better NYE vs 2 nights ago. In part since less challenges for the Refs ? Anyway nice to have less wtf moments from Ref.

So the attendance for both days were about 1000 less than last year, still promising numbers though

Why did they replay Gomi after the intermission? Literally KOed me

2 nights this week I had little sleep threw my sleeping schedule off. Totally worth it. JMMA >>>>>>

The Rizin card was a much more entertaining card than the UFC last night.

Horiguchi is the man. Tenshin is awesome, lots of good things to come for them in 2018 I think.

I still want to see Rena vs Angela Lee. That'd be lit. Also, I was rooting for Maria Oliveira... oh well.

Also, is the fight out already? The woman semi final and final of the RIZIN tournament. I want to watch it.

Where can I find Rena vs Asakura online? Plz!!

I still want to see Rena vs Angela Lee. That'd be lit. Also, I was rooting for Maria Oliveira... oh well.

Also, is the fight out already? The woman semi final and final of the RIZIN tournament. I want to watch it.
Or bring in Kailin Curran, she's hot and Rena can style on her. Always a hit on that side of the world
edit. and everywhere else in the world for that matter

Back