RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: Final Round (Discussion) DEC 31 1:00AM EST (TONIGHT!)

0-2 as a pro and 2-8 as an amateur, guess we shouldn't expect much since it's such a short notice fight.

He posted on 21.12 that he got big news to share. pretty sure he knew he was going to fight on NYE before.

Serves RIZIN right for trying to set up that dumb rematch between Krazy Horse and the other Japanese guy.

I wanted to see Krazy Horse fight too but c'mon...

this is tonight for people having trouble with dates. It is in 15 hours and 30 minutes.

Wow. This card is much worse than the other night. It does have the semis and finals though so that makes it worth it but holy shit there's like nothing else worth watching. Kawajiri vs. Kron Gracie I guess. I'm over Tokoro, his fight will probably be fun but the guy isn't good.
12/29 show was for the sports fans. NYE show is for the weird Japanese general populace.

Japan: p4p weirdest country on Earth.

12/29 show was for the sports fans. NYE show is for the weird Japanese general populace.

Japan: p4p weirdest country on Earth.

Fair enough. I mean good for the Japanese having their fun I'm just saying it's a shit card. I'll still watch for the tournament though so I guess they got me.

Yeah way weaker card than last night. Like everyody else Im excited about Kron vs Crusher, Tokoro vs Arsen and some of the GP matches. The Rena and Miyuu matches are well put together from a competitive standpoint, but probably wont be up to the standards of yesterday's card.

Big fight for Kron. Kawajiri is still hard to get down and will wrestle fuck you. If Kron can get him down and win it would really be big for him. If can actually sub him that would be EXTREMELY impressive.

I'm pumped overall, but bummed no Kid Khaos..

giphy.gif

Big fight for Kron. Kawajiri is still hard to get down and will wrestle fuck you. If Kron can get him down and win it would really be big for him. If can actually sub him that would be EXTREMELY impressive.

Yeah. I think Kawajiri is going to tear him up. Too much too soon but that doesn't really hurt Kron's progression.

While I have been very impressed by Erson Yamamoto, throwing him at guys like Tokoro is retarded. Dude is 20 and has very little experience.

Back