• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2015: Day 2 PBP (Discussion) 1am EST

Well, that was disappointing, at least Fedor won and all is well. Time for bed.

Later sherbros, its been a pleasure.

I think I saw a couple of moving pixels which may or may not have been King Mo and the other guy

another absolutely SAVAGE finish for RIZIN!

alright friends, i'm out

it's been such a pleasure to watch these matches with you and reconnect with a truly special spectacle

Good night and have a happy New Year's

Nah I'm not a teen, son. I admire how consistent you are though. Every post is just drivel.

You 100% are. All your posts start off as super angry teen tantrums, then after a few people make fun of you, you start spamming the word son trying to sound older than you really are. It's pretty obvious even to people on the east coast where it's 7am.

Fedor's been out of the game for a few years and he's not at the age in which a fighter is in his prime. If he somehow found a way to lose that fight, it would be pretty difficult to hold it against him (even for me).He should've stayed retired. If he made some decent money then good for him but this does nothing for him in terms of his career/legacy.

He looked amazing and it had nothing to do with who he fought. His fight mechanicals were great. He was crisp, sharp, hit like a truck on the ground and moved with purpose. He looked great. It is completely possible for him to beat anyone, period.

as he was walking too him he lunged at him wow man, max power on the chin mo is the man and a lot richer now. good for him to get this tourney under his belt knowoone can take that away from him

Back