Rizin Announces Gabi Garcia vs Destanie Yarbrough, Plus Rena, Miyu Yamamoto, and Murata

kingcillo24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Cp8nl97UAAAkFdb.jpg:large

Murata vs Kyra Batara (Wins over Jenny Silverio, Celine Haga, Rivera-Calanoc)
Rena vs Miyuu Yamamoto

Last edited:
I don't really care for Gabi's fight outside of the freak show factor. Murata vs Batara and RENA vs Miyu are interesting fights though. Batara is a good test for Kanako, Miyu and RENA are 2 big name crossovers.

Tough to find opponents for gabi. As weird as the fight will be, I will watch

TOUGH debut for Miyuu. Rena's training at AACC and already has the standup superiority. Do the Yamamotos have zero pull in Rizin or are they just really ballsy when it comes to competition? Seems like they choose to fight the most unfavourable opponent possible ... even Erson was doomed from the start against Kron.

So this is the fat sumo guys daughter who was dropped by Keith Hackney in the early UFCs?

Yamamoto is going to be crushed by Rena

I fear the Gabi fight might be more competative

Wow surprised they matched Miyu with Rena. I thought they were going to match Miyu with another 0-0 fighter close to her age. Rena gonna dominate

So Batara couldn't fight at Combate Americas due to injury, but the next week is announced for Rizin? Okay.

Is Destanie related to the Sumo that fought at UFC 3?
Cp8nl97UAAAkFdb.jpg:large

Murata vs Kyra Batara (Wins over Jenny Silverio, Celine Haga, Rivera-Calanoc)
Rena vs Miyuu Yamamoto

hahahaha I came in to ask that too and if she plan to get revenge on Takase :p lmao

Hmm can't say I know these women. I'll watch though as I'm looking forward to the event so may as well check it all out.

Destanie - Any relation to Manny Yarbrough (RIP?)

Unless Rena has learned some subs off her back, I think she will lose

good challenge for Murata

kinda want someone to end the Gabi freakshow train so go Yarbrough. I've no idea if she's related to Manny (they'll probably pretend that she's his lost daughter) but that would be cool in keeping with RIZIN's 'family dynasties' theme they've got going on. Also, that would mean Manny... y'know... did it. Hold that thought.

Last edited:
Cp_F82uVMAARjjF.jpg:large

I did some research and still have no idea if there's any relation to Emmanuel, probably not. She does play football, though.
BoHF5UyIYAEldm6.jpg

Al Bundy would be proud. 4 touchdowns in one game!
hqdefault.jpg

Nope. Someone did a search.

Did find this:

Apparently yet another unskilled freakshow fight for Gabi.

beat me to it

What part of Gabi's first fight made you think she was ready for a big skilled WMMA fighter? (Assuming they exist)

Watch the video that ChungLi posted... She might well beat Gabi

Back