Rizin Announces Gabi Garcia vs Destanie Yarbrough, Plus Rena, Miyu Yamamoto, and Murata

Isn't Miyu Yamamoto Kid's sister?

The fat girl looks much more coordinated and athletic. She might light Gabi up if she can keep it on the feet.

ced631038cfc74cc96df4414df7ee4e91a04efda_xlarge.jpg

Rena Kubota (1-0) vs. Miyuu Yamamoto (0-0) set for RIZIN Fighting Federation on 9/25.
4ec688c44f93d689f0a0d540236c80df209c96a8_xlarge.jpg

Kanako Murata (3-0) vs. Kyra Mogwai Batara (5-3)
bf6ec857fb99f9058f98bbd8bacedac47042f6a2_xlarge.jpg

Gabi Garcia (2-0) faces heavyweight Destanie Yarbrough (1-0)

ced631038cfc74cc96df4414df7ee4e91a04efda_xlarge.jpg

Rena Kubota (1-0) vs. Miyuu Yamamoto (0-0) set for RIZIN Fighting Federation on 9/25.

This match is of particular interest to my pen---I mean, to me.

Also, I found Yamamot's theme music:

Last edited:
destanie is a beast of a running back! she's got a quick little jump step and accelerates way faster than you'd think! plus she's a monster to tackle - i am entertained!!!
she even hurdles her first bitch at 1:32 and she jumps more latter.
i kinda like the grow lady football, those oline(wo)man get rolling and smash the tiny dbs ...

destanie is a beast of a running back! she's got a quick little jump step and accelerates way faster than you'd think! plus she's a monster to tackle - i am entertained!!!
she even hurdles her first bitch at 1:32 and she jumps more latter.
i kinda like the grow lady football, those oline(wo)man get rolling and smash the tiny dbs ...
A level athlete coming to MMA

Rizin may not bring the talent but Garcia vs a Female Running Back. Fuck yeah.

Comedy wise almost as good as the Ake vs Sapp fight.

Guys we all know it's gonna be weird and sloppy and all bad things rolled into one fight

But I will watch. I'd love to see gabi tested but either way I'm gonna love seeing one of this big ladies get forcibly subdued.

why miyu wearing that rash guard they made kid wear is she also tatted up?

Is Destanie Yarbrough's fighting style "NFL" (like Bob Sapp in Pride)?

Kanako should not take Kyra Batara lightly.
Celine Haga has been 5-1 since training at Jackson Wink MMA and that loss was to Kyra.

Also, RENA was at the losing end of the standup in her last RIZIN fight.
So a world-class striker could definitely defeat RENA.

Is Destanie Yarbrough's fighting style "NFL" (like Bob Sapp in Pride)?
this chick Yarbrough used to train at the UFC Gym I worked at. no ground game and her muay thai "coach" is a joke. Destanie is a cool chick tho, I remember her always talking about how she had all the hoes...
tumblr_n76mbs7c9h1shh0v3o1_400.gif

Lol Rizin should just go ahead and start a women's heavyweight division.

why miyu wearing that rash guard they made kid wear is she also tatted up?

No

but they will probably make every member of his family wear one anyway (because of stench of UFC)

Here's Miyu in action this year (2016)

She's already at the advanced age of 42 and there's no way this old lady will last more than a round with someone like Rena

Kid's entire family is crashing and burning

^^ which is really shit b/c their family has some freakishly good genes. Kid used to have ridiculous strength and power for a jacked up 145er.

Erson looks strong af.... But he's got no technical ability. Send him to AKA or TAM. I love Krazy Bee fighters but if i were aspiring to break into MMA, it'd be the last place i'd go. Their best guy Kyoji went to AKA. Boku's career was floundering until he fought easier fights in One FC. Yachi and Tamura are average at best. Kid was exciting but had very shitty BJJ/striking fundamentals and it caught up to him in his 30s. I still remember when his actual coaches consisted of pretty much his dad Ikuei and his Thai coach. He couldn't mix his grappling/striking well and ended up being mini japanese chuck liddell.

Miyuu is hell of a wrestler but it aint K1 Heroes. No more Kazuya Yasuhiros or Tony Valentes to pad records. Rena is a hell of a fighter

Last edited:
Is she Emmanuels daughter? If so, sumo genes for the w

Back