News Rizin 38 Sept.25th Floyd Mayweather JR. Vs Mikuru Asakura Super Rizin

Awesome fight, big time JMMA finally returns

I have first hand informaton that divorced Japanese women are ecstatic about this event
Usually roll my eyes at your schtick but your divorced Japanese women line got me.

Does anyone know who the announce team is for the FITE broadcast?

Does anyone know who the announce team is for the FITE broadcast?
Anyone paying $30 for those five fights is nuts. Go check FITE. That’s for the “Super” Rizin event. Says nothing about the real event card, Rizin 38

Anyone paying $30 for those five fights is nuts. Go check FITE. That’s for the “Super” Rizin event. Says nothing about the real event card, Rizin 38
Four fights. Two are kickboxing.

Last edited:
They gotta pay Floyd somehow, plus $30 to see Floyd fight is peanuts compared to what you had to pay to watch him fight on PPV before.

They gotta pay Floyd somehow, plus $30 to see Floyd fight is peanuts compared to what you had to pay to watch him fight on PPV before.
Well I would hope it’s peanuts. He’s fighting an mma fighter in a pointless exhibition. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Well I would hope it’s peanuts. He’s fighting an mma fighter in a pointless exhibition. A fool and his money are soon parted.
Lol it's not that serious dude. If people want to pay to see Floyd fight an MMA fighter then let them. It's not your money they are using to pay for it.

I don't get why they do the Mikuru and Floyd fight on a card with a concert between it and the MMA card, surely the reason you get Floyd is to draw attention to your product?

I don't get why they do the Mikuru and Floyd fight on a card with a concert between it and the MMA card, surely the reason you get Floyd is to draw attention to your product?
So the Asakura fans are basically only fans of Asakura and are a large portion young girls and adults who don't actually follow MMA or martial arts. They are the more skilled Paul brothers of Japan after all

So the Asakura fans are basically only fans of Asakura and are a large portion young girls and adults who don't actually follow MMA or martial arts. They are the more skilled Paul brothers of Japan after all
pretty much.

92070-3042901.png

92610-3042864.png

DSM.gif

Back