News Rizin 38 Sept.25th Floyd Mayweather JR. Vs Mikuru Asakura Super Rizin

Kintaro has arguably been robbed in all of his Rizin losses. Kyoji should rightfully be a huge favorite, but it's hard to imagine who else Rizin could have given to Kyoji which wouldn't be a rematch.
I’ll give some of his fights another look during the lead up to 38.

Kintaro is a scrub who lost to Yuki (traditionally a girls name) and has a gimmick name himself but Horiguchi has no movement due to bad knees and his trajectory is downwards. This should be an interesting match where Kintaro takes the win.

Already got my PPV ordered, this is gonna be the greatest MMA card since Floyd 1. Floyd vs Asakura is the most significant occurance in JMMA in 2022. Basically without this match, JMMA would have one of the worst years on record.

Yup and they are gonna launch a streaming service called Rizin Fight Pass
I’d pay it’s a pain in the ass to find a place to watch their events in Australia with English commentary or no commentary.

The split cards still has me a little tripped up. If someone in North America wants to watch both Floyd Mayweather and Kyoji Horiguchi that day, where exactly should they go, and how much will they have to spend?

Back