• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIZIN.10 - FUKUOKA: May 6th 1:30 AM EST - Live Discussion Thread

"don't blink Trigg, we're going to see some serious speed"

:D

Oh shit Gucci is the new Left Hook Larry

<28>

That was early stoppage but probably wouldnt have changed a thing moments later.

That makes me want to see him rematch Mighty Mouse.. he's 9-0 since they fought

Welp it is 7:30am here, time for me to finally get some sleep. As always was really fun enjoying another Rizin card with you guys! Already can't wait for the next one!

Tenshin, Horiguchi and Taiga all in a kickboxing tournament. oh boy, that's going to be great.

Here's the GIFs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Great night long of fights you all!

735 AM here

I wish the ref would let this go a bit longer, i know it probably wouldn't change anything but..Ian turtled up to the right direction, maybe he would've recovered? Just maybe.
Yeah, he went to ATT after he lost to MM as I recall.
Yeah apparently he does 2/3 of his camp at ATT and 1/3 at Japan focusing on footwork and his karate fundamentals (RIZIN confessions rocks).

So so undercard..good main. Now another long ass wait for the next show.

Really good event, everyone came to fight for the finish and that made for some crazy fights.

wasn't the greatest card, but I had fun. things are shaping up nicely for events to come.

good night everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back