• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIZIN.10 - FUKUOKA: May 6th 1:30 AM EST - Live Discussion Thread

kingcillo24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
RIZIN 10 - FUKUOKA
Date: May 6th, 2018
Time: 1:30 AM EST
Venue: Marine Messe Fukuoka
Viewing: FiteTV PPV $19.99
(Instructions Below)

1802_07_A4fiy_omt_rev2_0226__1_.jpg

FIGHT CARD:

Bantamweight:
Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Ian McCall

Kickboxing - Flyweight: Tenshin Nasukawa vs. Yusaku Nakamura (WSOF Global Champion)

Super Atomweight (108 lbs): Kanna Asakura vs. Melissa Karagianis

Lightweight: Yusuke Yachi vs. Diego Nunes

Lightweight: Koshi Matsumoto vs. Daron Cruickshank

Kickboxing – Strawweight: Issei Ishii vs. Daishin Sakai

Catchweight (130 lbs): Kai Asakura vs. Manel Kape

Strawweight: Ayaka Hamasaki vs. Alyssa Garcia

Heavyweight: Ante Delija vs. Ricardo Prasel

Heavyweight: Jairzunho Rozenstruik vs. Andrey Kovalev

Kickboxing - Bantamweight: Tomohiro Kitai vs. Kurogi Darvish

@jeicex 's Instructions Regarding FiteTV Credit System:

Also, I feel compelled to post this here in case some of you aren't aware of how it works to get credit on your FITE.tv apps for future buys:

For those of you who want to watch this card this weekend, you can register with a new account with Fite.tv, use the referral code below, "like" Fite.tv on Twitter and Facebook through the Fite.tv app, and the card should be free or at the very least the next event you buy on it will be free. You can redeem those credits for the full purchase of the PPV, as far as I know, or if not you can apply those credits to any future purchases of events on that service.

A guide of how to do all this:

1. Grab your phone/mobile device.
2. Download the FITE TV app.
3. Sign up with your e-mail.
4. Redeem code (for example 6mop9gp or find another code on Twitter).
5. "Like" Fite.tv on twitter and facebook through the app for bonus credits (1 credit = $1).
6. Buy the PPV.
7. Now back on your pc, go to fite.tv and then find the Rizin.10 PPV or use this link to the event (▷ RIZIN.10 Official PPV Live Stream). Click on "already ordered", enter your email and password and you should be good to go.​

Last edited:
Wow long road back for Ante Delija after that leg break. Yachi - Nunes is great, Yachi is gathering good wins in Rizin...A part of me feels this should be a title fight.

This is a fun card

Wow long road back for Ante Delija after that leg break. Yachi - Nunes is great, Yachi is gathering good wins in Rizin...A part of me feels this should be a title fight.

This is a fun card
Delija is used to Pride Rules, he has landed some great soccer kicks in his bouts.

Final card
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/49924-rizin

Announced tonight:
Koshi Matsumoto vs Daron Cruickshank
Ayaka Hamasaki vs Alyssa Garcia
Tenshin vs Yusaku Nakamura (kickboxing)
Jair Rozenstruik vs Sergey Kovalev

Cruickshank vs another local JMMA champ is good, getting Ayaka gives RIZIN the #1 Atomweight division by far, Tenshin vs Yusaku would be interesting under MMA rules but in kickboxing it's just more ammo for his detractors, Jair and Kovalev are a pair of undefeated Heavyweights from underrepresented areas which is always nice

Final card

Announced tonight:

Cruickshank vs another local JMMA champ is good, getting Ayaka gives RIZIN the #1 Atomweight division by far, Tenshin vs Yusaku would be interesting under MMA rules but in kickboxing it's just more ammo for his detractors, Jair and Kovalev are a pair of undefeated Heavyweights from underrepresented areas which is always nice

o_rly_original.jpg

Good to see Daron Cruickshank back. I like watching his fights.

Nice of Invicta to let Hamasaki keep their AW Title.
upload_2018-4-5_18-54-48.png

She has the belt, but not the title.

I thought Rin Nakai was going to fight at this event. Any word yet on whether or not it will happen.

Wish they would have rematched McCall and Kape, but still really looking forward to this!

Shame no Rena tho :(

Final card

Announced tonight:

<mma4>

Wish they would have rematched McCall and Kape, but still really looking forward to this!
Agreed. Now's not the time for Horiguchi vs. McCall. From my viewing history that's one of the worst title shots ever given.

Agreed. Now's not the time for Horiguchi vs. McCall. From my viewing history that's one of the worst title shots ever given.
Horiguchi, Cro Cop, Mo and Asakura have tournament titles, not actual titles. If you want to classify them as actual titles to be defended, Melissa Karagianis is a much worse opponent for Kanna Asakura than McCall is for Horiguchi.

Horiguchi, Cro Cop, Mo and Asakura have tournament titles, not actual titles. If you want to classify them as actual titles to be defended, Melissa Karagianis is a much worse opponent for Kanna Asakura than McCall is for Horiguchi.
My bad I thought Horiguchi won the title. In that case McCall isn't so bad.

Just a month away. Cannot wait for this.

Back