• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIZIN.10 - FUKUOKA: May 6th 1:30 AM EST - Live Discussion Thread

Hmmm I'm not sure how I feel about an immediate rematch. I would like to see Rena fight again at least 1 time before rematching Kanna. We will see what happens though, but the fact Rizin had that happen means they want to see the immediate rematch and will push Kanna to accept it. So who knows.

They should've told Kanna about this. It seemed like they didn't lol

Hmmm I'm not sure how I feel about an immediate rematch. I would like to see Rena fight again at least 1 time before rematching Kanna. We will see what happens though, but the fact Rizin had that happen means they want to see the immediate rematch and will push Kanna to accept it. So who knows.

Rena must feel super confident in her grappling improvement in the gym but imo she needs to win again and build it back up

If she drops two fights to Kanna twice in a row, she's basically done in MMA

Would like to see RENA or Hamasaki matched up with Maria De Oliveira Neta next.

Rena must feel super confident in her grappling improvement in the gym but imo she needs to win again and build it back up

If she drops two fights to Kanna twice in a row, she's basically done in MMA

I too would like to see her win (in mma) before rematching Kanna. I think she can beat her and could have beat her the first time. We've seen her in bad positions on the ground and fight out of it and then win, we've seen her get stuck in a bad RNC position and defend it well and shortly after TKO her opponent. I think she was just so nervous and worried about Kanna's groundgame she panicked and tried to immediately standup instead of first properly defending which was a big mistake. But it never hurts to get more experience and train more on the mistake that cost you your first loss.

I too would like to see her win (in mma) before rematching Kanna. I think she can beat her and could have beat her the first time. We've seen her in bad positions on the ground and fight out of it and then win, we've seen her get stuck in a bad RNC position and defend it well and shortly after TKO her opponent. I think she was just so nervous and worried about Kanna's groundgame she panicked and tried to immediately standup instead of first properly defending which was a big mistake.

Yeah going to all fours was a huge mistake, like Holm vs Tate. Kanna can be stalled out on the floor, we just saw it tonight, and there was a minute left in the round. Rough learning experience tho.

Rena needs to hold off on the quick turnaround...btw what the hell do we have another intermission. Dead tired.

Maybe RENA can fight Saori Ishioka? Didn't Ishioka ask for that match last time she was in RIZIN?

Kovalev was disappointing here tonight i think
I have to disagree, after following up his career for a bit he did pretty good, i thought the kickboxer would KO him early, he's not really a good fighter and he is not a heavyweight, i'm surprised by the shots he took without getting slept, at just 227 he should lose some fat and fight smaller guys..
Seo Hee Ham is officially the best atomweight in the world guys
Lol at *officially*
Would like to see RENA or Hamasaki matched up with Maria De Oliveira Neta next.
Spider Girl is on the brazilian season of DWTNCS

It's all just a build up probably for the end of the year. RENA is already fighting in July for her Shoot Boxing return.

Highly possible and depending on how her Shoot Boxing fight goes it may be impossible for her to have that quick a turn around anyway. I think it is too early and an immediate rematch would be a mistake even though I think she can win. But Rizin clearly wants the rematch or else they wouldn't have set it up for her to enter and ask for it and they'll try to get Kanna to accept it even though she doesn't want it. Hopefully they change their mind

Back