• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re Tucker interview

The whole narrative of 'he crossed state lines' to be in a place he had 'no connection to' was such a pack of lies. Even the prosecutor ran with that at trial in the cross examination of him.

The kid worked in Kenosha the day before the riots, he stayed overnight in Kenosha at his sister's boyfriend's place. He met with the owners of the business face to face the day before and there was an agreement for them to protect the property. He was cleaning up graffiti in Kenosha before the riots. He is only 20 minutes away, and yet many of those protesters were not from the area. His dad lives/lived in the Kenosha area. FFS. Just brazen lies or willful blindness and recklessness against this kid that could have been cleared up with the easiest of fact checking but the state and media couldn't be bothered with any of that.

The way people seem to be going out of their way to conflate the events surrounding the protests with the simple question of criminal guilt or innocence in this case, while entirely abandoning any sincere discussion of his moral culpability for going there in the first place armed with a loaded weapon, all the while trying to invent all sorts of irrelevant shitty angles to the result of the trial, just makes me sick when it's coupled with people's automatic choosing of arbitrary sides based on political ideology.
Probably because he was within his rights to he there, and to be armed. Hundreds of pages in people are pretty tired of arguing wholly irrelevant talking points. Let's talk about why the career criminals were flocking there to loot and riot, if we're going to talk about peoples reasons for being there.

And as far as Rittenhouse being an alleged "white supremacist" the only piece of evidence I recall ever seeing that may have indicated such a thing were photos of Kyle flashing the white power symbol. With groups of Proud Boy members flashing it alongside him.

One of the most prominent pictures from that night is of Kyle and a Boogaloo Boi.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything as the Boogaloo Bois are all over the map from group to group, some are white supremacist, some aren't, just like the Proud Boys.

After watching videos and interviews for a year on that night, nothing suggested white supremacy.

Hm.

Wonder if that kid is 17 yet?

She sure isn’t hunting so I don’t know if she can carry that rifle.

Why didn’t the cops kill them? So many seem to think that anyone of color open carrying would be dead on sight. Strange innit.

She isn't, she's sixteen.

Kyle had been coached for the Tucker interview for sure. He played the part really well.

I like how he said that he actually supports BLM and peaceful protests. That should shut off people making him a spokesperson for whatever fringe cause they support.

KR might have a future in politics.

Lol… we’ll keep our guns thanks

Stop blaming Kyle… He did what had to because the Govt failed to protect innocent citizens and abandoned the city to the mob.

Thank god he was armed, because he might have ended up worse than this guy the night before

And the other 20 something innocent people killed by BLM/ANTIFA riots that no one wants to talk about now

Brilliant post.

Re Tucker interview

The whole narrative of 'he crossed state lines' to be in a place he had 'no connection to' was such a pack of lies. Even the prosecutor ran with that at trial in the cross examination of him.

The kid worked in Kenosha the day before the riots, he stayed overnight in Kenosha at his sister's boyfriend's place. He met with the owners of the business face to face the day before and there was an agreement for them to protect the property. He was cleaning up graffiti in Kenosha before the riots. He is only 20 minutes away, and yet many of those protesters were not from the area. His dad lives/lived in the Kenosha area. FFS. Just brazen lies or willful blindness and recklessness against this kid that could have been cleared up with the easiest of fact checking but the state and media couldn't be bothered with any of that.
tell that to all the screeching idiots who used this line over and over again in this very thread and then were insulting everyone who said they were wrong.

Re Tucker interview

I hope they sue the fuck out of these people.

She isn't, she's sixteen.

Surely this is wrong to you too, no?

I can understand the Father, even though they are just parading. But, Providing security against what threat? I’m not sure.

Re Tucker interview

hope something happens to the brothers, legally, and the prosecution. The brother Kyle had texted clearly lied under oath. Said he didnt know Kyle and company were there until the next day. but there is video of him there just a few feet from Kyle the evening of the shooting

at 17, and he was bailed by charity. Imagine how many young folks go on remand and don't get bailed because they are too poor. Bail in the US needs reform.

I would argue that $2M is excessive bail. I don't think him being in jail for 87 days is reason for bail reform though. At that point, he was being charged with 3 counts of intentional homicide and 2 counts of reckless endangerment. The charges were 100% trumped up and the Kenosha DA should pay for that, but there would be proverbial riots if people with multiple murder charges were being let out easily on bail.

Re Tucker interview

We've known this for a year now, though. This isn't new information. Which is why the dumbass parade in the other thread of every week a new idiot coming in to claim "he shouldn't have been there!" was such a dredge on the media's disinformation. People finding out his mom didn't drive him, or that he was in Kenosha earlier that day doing graffiti, or that he was defending an Indian family's business, or that he killed white people, etc. was just so baffling because they are objective facts in the case that we've known for a long time.

I hope they sue the fuck out of these people.
I think that's a certainty given the vernacular Kyle used in this interview and his statement that he had good lawyers working on it.

"Biden said that with malice for the purpose of defamation of character"

Of course the whataboutism is strong and all of the losers are making this a race issue because he was acquitted... but the main reason he was acquitted is because the prosecution pursued the wrong charges. I know it's difficult for the lower common denominator to understand, but there was no way that a jury could beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove that he premeditatively arrived at that location to shot those three specific people and carried through with it.

They would have had a much easier time convicting him if they charged him with second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. But, the ego on these prosecutors got in the way of that.

I would argue that $2M is excessive bail. I don't think him being in jail for 87 days is reason for bail reform though. At that point, he was being charged with 3 counts of intentional homicide and 2 counts of reckless endangerment. The charges were 100% trumped up and the Kenosha DA should pay for that, but there would be proverbial riots if people with multiple murder charges were being let out easily on bail.

We've known this for a year now, though. This isn't new information. Which is why the dumbass parade in the other thread of every week a new idiot coming in to claim "he shouldn't have been there!" was such a dredge on the media's disinformation. People finding out his mom didn't drive him, or that he was in Kenosha earlier that day doing graffiti, or that he was defending an Indian family's business, or that he killed white people, etc. was just so baffling because they are objective facts in the case that we've known for a long time.

Especially since the SUV Mass Murder driver was out on $1K bail for a felony offense.

Of course the whataboutism is strong and all of the losers are making this a race issue because he was acquitted... but the main reason he was acquitted is because the prosecution pursued the wrong charges. I know it's difficult for the lower common denominator to understand, but there was no way that a jury could beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove that he premeditatively arrived at that location to shot those three specific people and carried through with it.

They would have had a much easier time convicting him if they charged him with second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter. But, the ego on these prosecutors got in the way of that.

Same thing happened with George Zimmerman; the DA tried for Murder Two instead of Manslaughter, which would have been a lock. Zimmerman walked.

Back