• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have a cookie, and don't riot.

Kenosha sheriff provides cookies, coffee while promoting unity as Rittenhouse jury deliberates
by Jaymes Langrehr | November 18, 2021

kenosha-sheriff-beth-cookies-and-coffee-1024x576.jpg

KENOSHA, Wis. — Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth is doing what he can to break any tension among the couple dozen people gathered outside the county courthouse as they await a verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial — including delivering cookies and coffee to protesters on both sides of the case.

Beth says he picked up about 500 cookies from a local bakery Thursday morning and grabbed some jugs of coffee from Dunkin Donuts before setting up shop on tables outside the courthouse with a sign that read “Cookies for Peace.”

“I think the fact that the sheriff is walking around handing cookies to people, it’s breaking a little bit of the ice and a little bit of the tension. Hopefully we have no trouble from here on out,” Beth said.

Beth says there were only about 30 people on the steps of the courthouse Thursday morning as jurors entered their third day of deliberations in the case.

“I’m pretty confident that this is about as rowdy as we’re going to get,” Beth said.

kenosha-cookies-1024x576.jpeg

The sheriff’s department has been working on their plan for the trial and the verdict for months, Beth said, with multiple resources ready to go if needed. Earlier this month, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers approved putting 500 National Guard troops on standby if they were needed for support.

“There’s all kinds of plans in place,” Beth said, “We have plenty of resources on standby, waiting if we needed them, but we’re not hearing that we’re going to need them.”

https://www.channel3000.com/kenosha...moting-unity-as-rittenhouse-jury-deliberates/

are they laced with quaaludes?

Firearm culture has changed a lot over the last half century or so. I feel like it used to be more widespread where more households had fewer guns so most Americans knew at least one friend or family member who was armed for some mundane purpose like hunting.

Now its the case that fewer and fewer households own more and more guns. Instead of a typical household owning a shotgun for hunting and maybe a pistol, now we have a minority of gun nuts who own half a dozen handguns and twice as many long-guns.

Correct.

20211006-011615.jpg

Firearm Culture

It's one of the greatest aspects of the United States IMO. There are damn few places on earth where civilians have the liberty to legally own weaponry as high-powered as semi-automatic .50 BMG anti-material rifles (and California is not one of them). A handful of states even have officially designated firearms that are historically tied to them and I'm very happy to live in one.

States.jpg

Again, this is the desired level of firearms "regulation".

20210922-071227.jpg

<21>

...and lest we forget:

Kyle Rittenhouse Is Innocent

I wonder how. I'm no expert, but I would think the longer a jury deliberates on an open-and-shut case like this, they more you have to wonder what's going on that they can't reach a verdict.

Are there any statistics out there on how a verdict changes with deliberation time?

pauly shore once eventually convinced 11 jurors that a man was innocent of murder.

Correct.

20211006-011615.jpg

It's one of the greatest aspects of the United States IMO. There are damn few places on earth where civilians have the liberty to legally own weaponry as high-powered as semi-automatic .50 BMG anti-material rifles (and California is not one of them). A handful of states even have officially designated firearms that are historically tied to them and I'm very happy to live in one.

States.jpg

20210922-071227.jpg

<21>

...and lest we forget:

Many other countries almost ban defense of your home. You're expect to flee your home if there's an intruder instead of fight back

i wonder if she is holding out to try to provoke the other jurors into doing something dumb, and then karen'ing to get them kicked off the pool. the pressure on a lone holdout, stuck in a room for days, must be strong.

Have a cookie, and don't riot.

Kenosha sheriff provides cookies, coffee while promoting unity as Rittenhouse jury deliberates
by Jaymes Langrehr | November 18, 2021

kenosha-sheriff-beth-cookies-and-coffee-1024x576.jpg

KENOSHA, Wis. — Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth is doing what he can to break any tension among the couple dozen people gathered outside the county courthouse as they await a verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial — including delivering cookies and coffee to protesters on both sides of the case.

Beth says he picked up about 500 cookies from a local bakery Thursday morning and grabbed some jugs of coffee from Dunkin Donuts before setting up shop on tables outside the courthouse with a sign that read “Cookies for Peace.”

“I think the fact that the sheriff is walking around handing cookies to people, it’s breaking a little bit of the ice and a little bit of the tension. Hopefully we have no trouble from here on out,” Beth said.

Beth says there were only about 30 people on the steps of the courthouse Thursday morning as jurors entered their third day of deliberations in the case.

“I’m pretty confident that this is about as rowdy as we’re going to get,” Beth said.

kenosha-cookies-1024x576.jpeg

The sheriff’s department has been working on their plan for the trial and the verdict for months, Beth said, with multiple resources ready to go if needed. Earlier this month, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers approved putting 500 National Guard troops on standby if they were needed for support.

“There’s all kinds of plans in place,” Beth said, “We have plenty of resources on standby, waiting if we needed them, but we’re not hearing that we’re going to need them.”

https://www.channel3000.com/kenosha...moting-unity-as-rittenhouse-jury-deliberates/

I do the same thing, only with donuts or white castle before a very tense sales presentation.
I think it surprises a lot of people but it is a huge icebreaker and people I just nicer when they have a full belly.

i think its clear we will not see a guilty verdict here. we will see not guilty, or hung. not guilty means its over. hung means judge can declare mistrial with or without prejudice.

then come the civil suits.

Correct.

20211006-011615.jpg

States.jpg

20210922-071227.jpg

<21>

...and lest we forget:

Uh oh, you sound like one of those "gun nuts" he talked about.

<Ellaria01>

It's kind of crazy seeing this judge being so blatantly biased against the State. He's scolding them and screaming in defense of R*ttenhouse, very clear wh*te bias. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be another trial since this one is clearly rigged in favor of R*ttenhouse.

Making racial jokes in the middle of an extremely important trial and clapping for the military should be grounds for retrial with a less biased judge.

It's kind of crazy seeing this judge being so blatantly biased against the State. He's scolding them and screaming in defense of R*ttenhouse, very clear wh*te bias. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be another trial since this one is clearly rigged in favor of R*ttenhouse.

Making racial jokes in the middle of an extremely important trial and clapping for the military should be grounds for retrial with a less biased judge.

i think there's too much soy in your asian food!

judge may be favoring the brown teen over the three lily white BLM Attackers

Back