RIP Josh Trank's career 1984-2016

Probably be a long time before a studio lets him have a big budget movie. Should definitely just do a few 5 million dollar indies for the time being.

F4 started off good but it wasn't a F4 movie. It was a quasi F4 remake.

You could tell the studio had their hands all over that movie.

The movie is less than a year old. I wouldn't give the last rights on his career just yet.

He does have a Troy Duffy vibe about him though.

LOL fucking Troy Duffy. I take it you saw Overnight?

That guy made two Boondock Saints movies and hasn't done SHIT since then. I don't really get it because it seems like he could at least put together enough money to make something small on his own.

If they can give m night gsazhjkjfd another chance after his god awful avatar. I'm sure trank will be back

M night shulomacher killed a whole franchise

it's m night shamalamadingdong

not m night shimishooshoo

That guy made two Boondock Saints movies and hasn't done SHIT since then. I don't really get it because it seems like he could at least put together enough money to make something small on his own.
Both Troy and Josh were douchebags and rude to the their own crew. Its one thing to direct movies that tank with both audience and critics but when you add to their unprofessional behavior, they won't get another job directing.

He has been doing shit since

Dude owns a bar and I'm pretty sure he never leaves

I follow him on facebook and he is always talking about a boondock saints 3

July 2015
Aug 2015
Aug 2015
Sep 2015
Mar 2016

Last edited:
man that was a short career, only 2 features and he's only 32 which is extremely young for a director...he'll eventually probably get independent funding for some small films..eventually...even tony kaye got to make a few films after american history x, though i've never heard of them or seen them

Back