• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIP George Michael

DADGUM!

2016 has been a Futhermuker. Sweet merciful goodness.

That voice was so full of happiness and LIFE.
A golden voice gone too soon.

I'm praying for his family and friends at this time.

I don't know how well he did in the States, but if his success there was on par with just how well he did in the UK, then he is one of the G.O.A.Ts.

RIP

favor.jpg
And shoot you? Gladly. One less Daddario groupie.

So apparently I cannot read about George Michaels death in either the berry or the warroom without people going on about homosexuals and aids, aside from the fact that we do not know if he had aids, and even if he did if he died from them.

At least no one n here is attacking gays like in the WR, but seriously, some of you need to learn when to hold the fuck back.

So apparently I cannot read about George Michaels death in either the berry or the warroom without people going on about homosexuals and aids, aside from the fact that we do not know if he had aids, and even if he did if he died from them.

At least no one n here is attacking gays like in the WR, but seriously, some of you need to learn when to hold the fuck back.
Didn't one of his boyfriends die from AIDS in the 90s? And didn't he say in 2007 that he wouldn't want to get tested for it?

I legitimately don't know. Just what I've been seeing today.

God I'm so sad right now after dedicating Last Christmas to @paynebringer yesterday.

I feel like I lost a real good friend for years I use to blame his music blaring from my house on my sister. GOD DAMN IT WAS ME! I loved that that guy (no gay)(maybe just a little not enough to act) he was one soulful whiteboy.

soul_brother_star_ornament-r7cc7779906dc450bb1addf46efde2088_x7sj4_8byvr_324.jpg

I don't know how well he did in the States, but if his success there was on par with just how well he did in the UK, then he is one of the G.O.A.Ts.

RIP
He was absolutely huge in the 80s. He was up there with Michael Jackson, Madonna, Whitney Houston, and Prince in terms of top 10 hits and album sales

Seems like so many in entertainment have drug problems. I don't know about GM though. But that's the first thought that comes to my head.

Edit: He almost died of pneumonia in 2011. So it may have been something else.
My guess is an auto immune problem brought on by AIDS, he was a homosexual in the 80's and I know you remember how bad that community was hit by these things.

Hardly a big fan but I respected George Michael through most of his career and I actually have a rare type of respect for him than maybe anyone...........

I hated the "Faith" era of George Michael and couldn't stand how fake it was and his music sucked and his videos were embarrassing. George Michael was a joke...

My friend and i hated him like people hate Justin Bieber, just haters... and after Faith he had a new album coming out and there's this video premier on Muchmusic so we watch it looking to hate on it expecting the leather jacket tight jeans tough guy bullshit riding a motorcycle or some shit and we ended up watching this:

I was a big Beatles fan in particular John Lennon and half way through the song I said it was good as a Lennon song and on that level lyrically and complete with a statement of life and learning and love and hope etc etc.... and couldn't believe it was from the same guy who did Faith..... and wasn't convinced he was not that same fucker trying way too hard to be badass.... his next video was Freedom90:

When that juke box blew up i was like:
<{jackyeah}>
...he actually did it, he destroyed that embarrassing hollywood image from the Faith era with good lyrics, not appearing in his videos and letting his music speak for himself. It was cool to witness it.

Then he gets arrested for wanking it in front of an undercover cop, gets destroyed by the media and the law and comes out with a big Fuck You to the whole situation with the "Outside" video where he dresses like a gay cop on a dancefloor in a song about how theres nothing wrong with screwing outside because hes bored with normal sex. He gives a fuck, but doesn't give a fuck. Instead of hiding and removing himself from the spotlight in shame for exposing himself to a cop he steps into the spotlight and calls bullshit. Awesome.

He took chances, had a good voice and will be missed. Hespect.

R.I.P.

I came here to say this year can fucking ram it. I've missed 2 of his albums since I was 8ish and I'm 41. Lemmy, Bowie, Prince and him. Ram it.

I used to listen to a lot of George Michael as a kid. Great voice and singer, such an icon.
Made so many beautiful songs.

this Terminator of a year just needs to end

Isn't literally every year like this? I could have sworn people were saying the same thing about 2015. And 2014...

It's not like there has been a year that has passed without any significant deaths.

I hope that George found peace on the other side. He is one of the most important musical artists of the 80's.

(Sort of) live version of my favorite song of his. And probably where he is right now.

Isn't literally every year like this? I could have sworn people were saying the same thing about 2015. And 2014...

It's not like there has been a year that has passed without any significant deaths.
theres always celeb deaths...but this has been a rather extensive celeb hit job of a year

I came here to say this year can fucking ram it. I've missed 2 of his albums since I was 8ish and I'm 41. Lemmy, Bowie, Prince and him. Ram it.
you missed out rick parrfitt as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back