News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck was the site wide banner on this case taken down by the mods? I kindly request that this be put back up and not simply stickied....the case is far from over and the more eyes that see this the better as the public has been crucial to both helping piece details together and give their support to Aniah's family.

Please....

local news station WVTM 13 is stating the father relayed to them that the suspect (ibraheem yazeed) is not cooperating with police (25-second mark of video in link).

note- walt harris is often referred to as the father, but he is the stepfather (having helped raise aniah since she was 3 years old). this clip features an interview with her biological father, and apparently he is the one saying yazeed is not cooperating.

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/ania...abductor-not-cooperating-with-police/29745374
It’s not shocking considering in the past he’s gotten off easy time after time after time after time...

Mods....Hello....I think a response to my previous post would be appreciated. I am not trying to stir shit up, but I think I made a fair requested that was clearly supported by others.

I am not sure why the banner was taken down...frankly I was pretty pissed to see the gif contest banner replace the Aniah thread banner in recent days. A response from a moderator would most certainly be appreciated (even it involves rationale that outlines why it was removed).

Aniah, her family and Walt (as a member of this "thing of ours")...deserve better.

Despite being a looong time member of this forum and an even much longer lurker...I am not particularly active on it posting wise and am embarrassed to admit I don't even know how to contact the mods directly (or which one). Yes, I am a simple noob, but if any sherbros can help with this...gracias!

Mods....Hello....I think a response to my previous post would be appreciated. I am not trying to stir shit up, but I think I made a fair requested that was clearly supported by others.

I am not sure why the banner was taken down...frankly I was pretty pissed to see the gif contest banner replace the Aniah thread banner in recent days. A response from a moderator would most certainly be appreciated (even it involves rationale that outlines why it was removed).

Aniah, her family and Walt (as a member of this "thing of ours")...deserve better.

Despite being a looong time member of this forum and an even much longer lurker...I am not particularly active on it posting wise and am embarrassed to admit I don't even know how to contact the mods directly (or which one). Yes, I am a simple noob, but if any sherbros can help with this...gracias!
@Jackonfire

Breaks my heart.. They got the dude but she's still not found? R.I.P.

I was at the bank an hour or two ago and needed to pull out cash. A young girl walked in as I was leaving and she looked like Aniah. Really bummed me out.

Really hope this isn't like the Green Mile and they picked the closest easiest guy to put the charges on.

Police believe he did NOT act alone.

If somebody saw her be taken against her will, that person needed to report it ASAP. Then an AMBER Alert can be released and the cops could go after the car right away.

Disgusting to think that somebody saw a young woman get kidnapped and didn’t report it right away.
AMBER alerts only apply to children; At 19, she is considered an adult unfortunately.
But wholeheartedly agree that someone who witnessed a kidnapping should have spoken up immmediately

Do u think the police is involved?

Something weird with this case or it’s just me...

Do u think the police is involved?

Something weird with this case or it’s just me...

I wish I could say it was all weird but it makes sense to me.

When this first happened and they found the car with damage, I though it was the "perpetrator hits the victims car to get them to pull over so they could be abducted" rouze

Really hope this isn't like the Green Mile and they picked the closest easiest guy to put the charges on.

Don't remember Michael Clarke Duncan being on bail for attempted murder.

If there are other people involved, I hope this guy snitches on them.

Don't remember Michael Clarke Duncan being on bail for attempted murder.

If there are other people involved, I hope this guy snitches on them.

It seems like someone else had to be. That disgusting POS couldn't drive two vehicles at once. Probably his ugly crackwhore gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back