News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have planted a gun on him and double-tapped his forehead with .40 bullets. Scum like this doesn't deserve due process. Body cams would have had a "malfunction."

Would have planted a gun on him and double-tapped his forehead with .40 bullets. Scum like this doesn't deserve due process. Body cams would have had a "malfunction."
They still need him. They need to find Aniah and he surely had some help.

Fordham Law Professor John Pfaff disagrees.
"Drug crime is not what’s driving the high prison population in the United States. It’s crimes of violence."

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...emocrats-get-wrong-about-prison-reform-227623

Most people have no clue what the justice system is really like. They release everyone for everything. Drug addicts like to act like martyrs and claim prisons are full of people with non violent drug offenses but that argument is at least a decade outdated.

Most people have no clue what the justice system is really like. They release everyone for everything. Drug addicts like to act like martyrs and claim prisons are full of people with non violent drug offenses but that argument is at least a decade outdated.
It's actually not wrong. It also doesn't explain the increase in prison populations alone. It's actually the sentencing + non violent crimes that have gone up. Violent crime has actually held pretty steady but violent offenders are serving more time.

"Violent crime was not responsible for the quadrupling of the incarcerated population in the United States from 1980 to 2003. Violent crime rates had been relatively constant or declining over those decades. The prison population was increased primarily by public policy changes causing more prison sentences and lengthening time served, for example through mandatory minimum sentencing, "three strikes" laws, and reductions in the availability of parole or early release. 49% of sentenced state inmates were held for violent offenses."

From wikipedia. You can also go direct to the source at https://www.bjs.gov/

The stats don't back up an increase in violent crime.

It's actually not wrong. It also doesn't explain the increase in prison populations alone. It's actually the sentencing + non violent crimes that have gone up. Violent crime has actually held pretty steady but violent offenders are serving more time.

"Violent crime was not responsible for the quadrupling of the incarcerated population in the United States from 1980 to 2003. Violent crime rates had been relatively constant or declining over those decades. The prison population was increased primarily by public policy changes causing more prison sentences and lengthening time served, for example through mandatory minimum sentencing, "three strikes" laws, and reductions in the availability of parole or early release. 49% of sentenced state inmates were held for violent offenses."

>2003

>argument is at least a decade outdated

OK this is new information. So.... her blood was found in the passenger-side of HER car. And her car was eventually found around 50miles away or so. So....that says to me that this POS dude drove off with her in her car from the gas station. So....what happened to HIS car?? The silver/grey Lincoln Town Car.

just trying to piece together the likely chain of events, from the info we have. His car I guess hasn't been found and her car ended up 50miles away = to me TWO drivers, so looking more and more like he had at least one accomplice. Also the ability of him or someone he knows to pay a LARGE amount of bail money = organized crime likely. Either drug trafficking / manufacture or people-trafficking. That's unlikely to be a one-lunatic-criminal situation, it says there is a Bigger Picture surrounding this dude, probably.

And, v sadly, if there was a level of blood "indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury" that indicates obviously a large-amount of her blood and without whatever wound she had being sutured fast, that would probably result in likely death by ex-sanguination.

OK this is new information. So.... her blood was found in the passenger-side of HER car. And her car was eventually found around 50miles away or so. So....that says to me that this POS dude drove off with her in her car from the gas station. So....what happened to HIS car?? The silver/grey Lincoln Town Car.

just trying to piece together the likely chain of events, from the info we have. His car I guess hasn't been found and her car ended up 50miles away = to me TWO drivers, so looking more and more like he had at least one accomplice. Also the ability of him or someone he knows to pay a LARGE amount of bail money = organized crime likely. Either drug trafficking / manufacture or people-trafficking. That's unlikely to be a one-lunatic-criminal situation, it says there is a Bigger Picture surrounding this dude, probably.

And, v sadly, if there was a level of blood "indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury" that indicates obviously a large-amount of her blood and without whatever wound she had being sutured fast, that would probably result in likely death by ex-sanguination.
when the story came out she was meeting some guy on an app and everyone wanted his name i was thinking, what if she never made it to said guy.

still wondering who crashed her car. was it him? trying to make it look like an accident? did she try to take make a move from the passenger side?

condolences to walt and his family.

Last edited:

My guess is a bail bondsman pays the bond and the bond-ee makes payments to them? Don't know for sure.

Also there are many scenarios where this man could have acted alone or at least without knowledge of others. Will have to wait for the investigators to do their jobs

He had other reasons for wanting to make that call.
Exactly my thoughts. He needed to make a phone call to whoever it was that has been paying huge bail money OR someone else that knows where the poor girl's body is, something like that. He didn't wanna make a call to say "Mom I'm ok" -- that's a classic sociopath lie.

Last edited:
Here's to hoping that Dana white can use his mob ties and allow some slow and painful prison justice to be handed down

LOL I just checked your referenced website, the Bureau Of Justice Statistics (BJS). The stats show a significant increase in violent crime.

"The number of violent-crime victims age 12 or older rose from 2.7 million in 2015 to 3.3 million in 2018, an increase of 604,000 victims."

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pb...=juststats&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cv18

I was thinking maybe he followed her, ran into her car, then abducted her at the “accident” site. The fact that there was a witness suggests to me that the abduction occurred in a semi public location. Someone must have driven the other car. Is it possible the accomplice was the witness. It’s all just speculation, obviously. I hope very much that Aniah didn’t suffer for a long time.

LOL I just checked your referenced website, the Bureau Of Justice Statistics (BJS). The stats show a significant increase in violent crime.

"The number of violent-crime victims age 12 or older rose from 2.7 million in 2015 to 3.3 million in 2018, an increase of 604,000 victims."

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pb...=juststats&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cv18

Take your political shit out of this thread.

So sad for Walt, this is just heart breaking ending to this story.

local news station WVTM 13 is stating the father relayed to them that the suspect (ibraheem yazeed) is not cooperating with police (25-second mark of video in link).

note- walt harris is often referred to as the father, but he is the stepfather (having helped raise aniah since she was 3 years old). this clip features an interview with her biological father, and apparently he is the one saying yazeed is not cooperating.

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/ania...abductor-not-cooperating-with-police/29745374

Here's the judge who allowed him out on bail...

Yeah, there are a lot of things that are really wrong here. Listening to the police and the family though, they're saying that it was information from the public that got them this far and further information could lead them to Aniah. They're emphasizing that "it's not too late to do the right thing" because it's likely that there are people who know something that haven't come forward yet.

Thinking it's important to keep the emphasis on finding the young lady right now.

Good job on the judge. Hope she feels happy letting some monster roam the streets to hurt people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back