Crime Riots over gas prices in France. At least 2 dead, 600 injured.

like $1.70 a gallon in KC. the bad part is you have to live in KC

Once again shit is on fire in paris

Just saw a video of leftist reporter getting beaten up

Where are you getting your news?
I checked ARD, and I can see it reported on the Tagesschau. Es war zwar kurz, aber es war in die Nachrichten.
https://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/sendung/ts-29715.html
I'll try to see if I can find it on other news.

Edit: http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/gelbwesten-unwissende-poebler-oder-globalisierungsverlierer-a-1251178.htm

I had to search a bit though, which was annoying. But it's still being reported.

Before writing that post I looked in bild, spiegel online, Zeit, RP Online. So the three biggest/Most relevant online media outlets and one regional paper that also reports on neighbouring countries.

Edit:
Just looked at your Spiegel link, while it does mention todays protest it does not touch on what is Happening in the video and the way the police takes care of them.

Before writing that post I looked in bild, spiegel online, Zeit, RP Online. So the three biggest/Most relevant online media outlets and one regional paper that also reports on neighbouring countries.

Come on bro, Bild? :D

Come on bro, Bild? :D

Oh I absolutely agree that they are trash, but they are by far the fastest when it comes to news. Once it is reported on there I usually wait a couple minutes to visit one of the Other outlets

Last edited:
Oh I absolutely agree that they are trash, but they are by far the fastest when it comes to news. Once it is reported on there I usually wait a couple minutes to visit one of the Otter outlets

"In otter news today: floating on your back holding hands with somebody you love leads to a happier life."

"In otter news today: floating on your back holding hands with somebody you love leads to a happier life."
XQxPqME.gif

Oh I absolutely agree that they are trash, but they are by far the fastest when it comes to news. Once it is reported on there I usually wait a couple minutes to visit one of the Other outlets

Suppose that's fair, though I'd rather watch the 20:00 Tagesschau.

These protests are a bigger deal than most of whatever talk about in here, for the record.

Anybody have that little song those young people made that was itt? I can't find it on Google.

It is not reported in Germany.

Same in Sweden, one or two mentions here or there are obviously not proportional to what is happening. It's actually surreal the way this has been surpressed in swedish media. The last thing I saw was an anti yellow-jacket op-ed, otherwise it has been completely quiet. Protests on the other side of the world gets more coverage than this. It's just weird.

Same in Sweden, one or two mentions here or there are obviously not proportional to what is happening. It's actually surreal the way this has been surpressed in swedish media. The last thing I saw was an anti yellow-jacket op-ed, otherwise it has been completely quiet. Protests on the other side of the world gets more coverage than this. It's just weird.
Its not weird at all. Brussels doesn't want anymore serfs getting uppity and thinking they have any say on how their lives are controlled or questioning the actions of their mouthpieces.

That kinda shit leads to referendums, revolutions and general loss of control by the political and financial aristocracy.

now they have gone as far as using chemical weapons..
complete silence from controlled mainstream media and other politicians .

What kind? Tear gas is called a chemical weapon if used against migrant hordes on our borders.

The French need to up their violebce if they want to make a change. Fuck macron

Back