Riots in Peru

Its like the Republican Senate removing Biden and replacing him with one of their own, Bitch McConnell.

You mean like an impeachment? Was there anything illegal done?

Was the impeachment illegal or lacked evidence? Until that is clarified...

I'm pretty sure with 2 weeks of planning the NYPD could overthrow the Peruvian Government.

Under Peruvian skies.Vanessa regretfully awaits.
The Story unfolds in her eyes..
Midnight Hysteria No big Surprise.

Poor Vanessa.

Can a non crazy person give us a synopsis of what is going on in Peru?

Soooo.... a democratically elected congress in Peru impeached the president over apparently massive bribes and an interim president took over, which is well within their legal right.

Since when is that a coup?

Part and parcel with south american politics.
Did Peru not learn anything from Fujimori?

Can a non crazy person give us a synopsis of what is going on in Peru?
The president was impeached for apparently accepting a $650,000 bribe a few years ago when he was a governor. They have an interim president to do the job till next summer.

Shocking, Queen B posts a one sided garbage OP and when called out, runs away and hides.

We have a lot of good posters here of all political leanings, and some that are just utter shit.

If you're gonna spam the forum with threads, don't tuck tail and run like a bitch when someone challenges you on it.

Shocking, Queen B posts a one sided garbage OP and when called out, runs away and hides.

We have a lot of good posters here of all political leanings, and some that are just utter shit.

If you're gonna spam the forum with threads, don't tuck tail and run like a bitch when someone challenges you on it.
Hide from whom? I said what I said.
There was a coup. If the person impeaching the president becomes the president, its a coup, not a democracy

Hide from whom? I said what I said.
There was a coup. If the person impeaching the president becomes the president, its a coup, not a democracy

You didn't respond to any of the people who are letting you know that there is a COALITION that is impeaching him and that it's UNDER THEIR LAWS that it's being done.

You tried to paint a picture like this is some rogue general coming in with the military to oust the president for no reason. No, instead it's a coalition of their congress legally impeaching him for taking bribes.

Presenting it this way is intellectually dishonest, whether you want to admit it or not. And I'm not saying this because of your ideology. We have some very bright and honest people here on the left. Hell, I'm pretty moderate. I voted for Biden. But you do this shit all the time and it's garbage.

You didn't respond to any of the people who are letting you know that there is a COALITION that is impeaching him and that it's UNDER THEIR LAWS that it's being done.
That was the whole point of the thread. They manipulated their laws to expel democracy. It was a coup plain and simple, for an allegation without any proof

fuck the "woke" youth and fuck democracy. send in the tanks and clear them out of the fucking streets. wokeism is a disease that needs to be eradicated by any means necessary.
Well the woke won. This is Democracy

That was the whole point of the thread. They manipulated their laws to expel democracy. It was a coup plain and simple, for an allegation without any proof

Ahh sure. They "manipulated" the laws because...you are far left and align with the one being ousted politically.

Yet...nary a peep from you I bet when Chavez and his cronies were shitting all over and "manipulating" Venezuelan laws to allow him to essentially become a dictator.

I wonder if you realize how transparent you are or not...

Ahh sure. They "manipulated" the laws because...you are far left and align with the one being ousted politically.

Yet...nary a peep from you I bet when Chavez and his cronies were shitting all over and "manipulating" Venezuelan laws to allow him to essentially become a dictator.

I wonder if you realize how transparent you are or not...
I stated facts. I'd like to consider myself center, but if I had a gun to my head and had to choose, I would consider myself a moderate left.

For example, I think the police should be defunded and have the funds allocated to social services, but I do not think police and prison should be abolished. Thats a centric view

I stated facts. I'd like to consider myself center, but if I had a gun to my head and had to choose, I would consider myself a moderate left.

For example, I think the police should be defunded and have the funds allocated to social services, but I do not think police and prison should be abolished. Thats a centric view

LMFAO.

You could "consider yourself" a magical unicorn that shoots rainbows out your ass. That doesn't mean it's what you are.

Defunding the police is "centrist"...man o man.

If you're trolling, well done. If not...my view of you has turned from irritation to pity.

LMFAO.

You could "consider yourself" a magical unicorn that shoots rainbows out your ass. That doesn't mean it's what you are.

Defunding the police is "centrist"...man o man.

If you're trolling, well done. If not...my view of you has turned from irritation to pity.
Im not saying they dont have a place in society, but theres better social measures with the funding we use on PD. If police just want to be law enforcers and not social workers, then the additional funding should be given to social workers.

I think thats a centric point of view.

I also think only police officers that achieve a certain rank should be given a firearm, and there should be a particular badge or dress code for those with firearms.

Im not saying they dont have a place in society, but theres better social measures with the funding we use on PD. If police just want to be law enforcers and not social workers, then the additional funding should be given to social workers.

I think thats a centric point of view.

I also think only police officers that achieve a certain rank should be given a firearm, and there should be a particular badge or dress code for those with firearms.

You're a riot bud, you really are.

Back