• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Riot in Sweden.

No point in burning holy books. Less point in destroying society.

Dumb all around.

We had a rainy day yesterday. Sat indoors and had a cozy moment in front of the TV together. I could feel something smell burning and we checked the whole house. Then we opened the front door to check the car, we could notice that it smelled like rubber but the smell came from somewhere else. I immediately thought that someone had set fire to cars elsewhere. Looked at local news and could then state that the events took place several miles from us.

I do not want to call Rasmus Paludan's maneuvers by burning the Koran in public brave efforts. He has done it a couple of times in Denmark but not alone and with his mobile filming. He always has a large group of followers with him and with information in hand, there is also a large police force that can act as a wall. Of course, he now has many Muslims who threaten him with death as he knows how sensitive they are to critics of their Islamic culture. His only purpose with this besides having a solid hatred of Islam is to get publicity as this is highly self-serving.

But, in all these events, the information is given out by people who read our press release, and these are Sunni Imams who whip up a hateful attitude and announce to all believing Muslims to face these Koran-burning people with death. The same kind of Danish imams who whipped up a hateful atmosphere against Denmark when they traveled around the Middle East and spread false information and false images of the prophet with a pig's head, drawings that were never published by Jyllandsposten. And no educated man in our country can understand why these Imams are allowed to remain.

I also do not want to call the Malmö residents who were out yesterday very brave. They disrupted the surroundings around Stora-torget(Big Plaza), an area with no Muslim influence as there is no place for halal restaurants and everyone who lives there owns their accommodation. Had the same group now decided to go into the center itself and Möllevångs-torget, I would have called this courage and the desire to perhaps die. Central areas ruled by Muslims and where 1000 Muslims who in a few minutes can become 10,000 through a fast phone call. To mobilize is the muslim's greatest asset as in principle everyone knows everyone.

But at the same time this indicates an important matter. Not to burn a Koran, but that it shows that there will be more episodes like this in the near future. It has blistered for a long time and it will turn into more violence. We now have reached the pain threshold where Swedish life and our values are being taken away from us as the other side takes the lead by being more in number. I once had countless heated discussions with @Bald1 and @Son of Jamin about their views on the future demographic map in Sweden. They both agreed that the Muslim population would take over the indigenous Swedish population in 2075 through an unnecessarily high birth rate in a post-industrial country. I protested and lived in my own blob and tried to shake off these claims.

Still, at the same time I could see for myself through my daily interactions and my last 7 years at my job, that the clients we received were not Swedes, but all Muslims. That I was inflexible and did not want to catch challening information because I belonged to a party that does not want to talk about sensitive subjects when it comes to minorities. Coming from a party that has always dismissed had made me brainwashed. And it was not these 2 gentlemen who made me change course. It was my wife who is a sensational racist who made me wake up. And there may derive the antipathy for extreme left types here at Sherdog as they should also wake up and crack the addiction of delight to their party fisting their ass.

that’s the thing about democracy. The power is usually based on which group has the numbers population wise.

It's a wonder not more people burn Qurans, if you're chaotic it's like the easiest way to get a riot.

Great job Sweden. They've literally brought urban warfare to one of the safest countries in the world by importing a bunch of losers and not keeping them on a leash.
Swede the poster said that the 70s80s were very sage in Sweden. But that have rise to people with no.idea how the world works and they ruined things

Great job Sweden. They've literally brought urban warfare to one of the safest countries in the world by importing a bunch of losers and not keeping them on a leash.

You should check out the sweden thread

There was some cartel level stuff going in some town

Criminals holding checkpoints in the city

Back