RINGS FIGHTING NETWORK VOLUME II (the outsider,zst,Rings)

Daikon man! Vintage JMMA at its finest.
RmBu0v0.png

the man behind the mask...

IMG_0146.jpg

Rizin is literally being carried by the outsider rigth now <45>can’t make this stuff up folks
OUTSIDER is JMMA. JMMA is OUTSIDER

rizin should get soldier boy out of retirement or break him out of prison or whatever.

Always wondered what happened to him. He was competing in grappling events a few years ago but seems to have disappeared again. I always thought he would be the first OUTSIDER to go big outside of the promotion

Also since this thread has been bumped, Shuichiro Katsumura took over ZST recently. He has been talking about making ZST relevant again for upcoming talent. He is bringing back all of the rulesets, last event had GT tag, original RINGS, KOK/original ZST, and OUTSIDER champ vs ZST champ bouts. The next event was going to have another RINGS bout before it got canceled, their GTF event is still going to happen behind closed doors though. He has also been talking about reviving HERO'S

Also since this thread has been bumped, Shuichiro Katsumura took over ZST recently. He has been talking about making ZST relevant again for upcoming talent. He is bringing back all of the rulesets, last event had GT tag, original RINGS, KOK/original ZST, and OUTSIDER champ vs ZST champ bouts. The next event was going to have another RINGS bout before it got canceled, their GTF event is still going to happen behind closed doors though. He has also been talking about reviving HERO'S
Thanks for the info bro I don’t keep up anymore

OUTSIDER is JMMA. JMMA is OUTSIDER

Always wondered what happened to him. He was competing in grappling events a few years ago but seems to have disappeared again. I always thought he would be the first OUTSIDER to go big outside of the promotion
He got bant from outsider for fighting for another org when was champ outsider could of saved his life but some ppl can’t be saved

He got bant from outsider for fighting for another org when was champ outsider could of saved his life but some ppl can’t be saved
hmmm interesting, the outsider's outsider.

i also thought he'd be able to have a good career in mainstream orgs. Tomoya Kato was probably the first guy i thought would make it big, and obviously he did decently in DEEP for a while. i thought Yoshinaga and Tetsuya Sano had the skills and were both good, but they were never unbeatable even in the outsider.

thinking about these guys again, the outsider is seriously one of the most nostalgic mma organizations for me.

Last edited:
that's cool, katsumura seems like a good choice. haven't followed ZST in ages.

that's cool, katsumura seems like a good choice. haven't followed ZST in ages.
Haven't really missed a ton, though it does seem Shu is giving them a bit of direction again. Last event was good and the next one was shaping up nicely
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/66015-zst-67

Ito vs Iizuka was the RINGS bout (RX rules or whatever ZST calls it) and Nagano vs Kobayashi was original ZST rules.

Random thought but does anyone know what happened to Go Kashiwazaki? He came up at the same time as Seiichiro Ito and seemed like one of ZST's few promising prospects at the time. He hasn't fought since 2017, I wonder if injuries or maybe just burned out (only 23 years old but had an 18-1-2 record by 21) are reasons. He seems to have dropped all social media activity

Last edited:
another classic: "dragon mask" manabu kong vs. tetsuya sano:

another classic: "dragon mask" manabu kong vs. tetsuya sano:

I remember this one. That dragon mask was cool but made him look scarier than he was. Nevertheless, respect to him for getting in the Outsider ring. The dragon was no match for the fighting blogger nerd (that was his nickname, right?).

I remember this one. That dragon mask was cool but made him look scarier than he was. Nevertheless, respect to him for getting in the Outsider ring. The dragon was no match for the fighting blogger nerd (that was his nickname, right?).

yeah, dragon mask was a scary looking guy, and his gym swinging that sword around was pretty scary too. didn't have the skills though, and sano's head kick was excellent.

second king midara fight uploaded:

Shin was my fav jobber also I swear I saw dragon mask in kids entourage in one of. His hero’s Fight s

I'm just glad they are uploading so much to YouTube now. Hopefully they upload some of the stuff that never aired or got lost after live broadcast and stream future shows. A lot of the other leagues that are similar to OUTSIDER (Masurao, Number1, GRACHAN and the promotions they co-promote with) all upload full events now

Back