RINGS FIGHTING NETWORK VOLUME II (the outsider,zst,Rings)

tinobar

MMA HIPSPTER
@Gold
Reaction score
volume 1 and volume 2 were deleted off the face of the earth

outsider37_outsider_vs_road_fc_young_guns_top_slide2.jpg

tonight the OUTSIDER 37

fight card
http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/34136-the-outsider-37

OFFICIAL STREAM LINK AROUND 17 usd
http://ch.nicovideo.jp/rings/live/lv232065649

cool venue should be good atmosphere

exhall.jpg

the outsider streams a very good quality good lighting multiple camera angles including ref cam very good production value

Yo tino, is that the Mad Dog of Hama at :55?
[YT]ZRgmTg6nbA0[/YT]

Mad Dog lost his retirement fight to Yoshinaga, looks like Straw hat Yuta was retiring as well and won. ROAD FC Young Guns vs THE OUTSIDER ended 4-1 in favor of ROAD, champion Kai Asakura was OUTSIDER's lone win. Tetsuya Sano defended his title and 65-70kg champ Miku Asakura took the 60-65kg title away from Takehiro Higuchi.

the stream is live and spectacular

fP4GMwj.png

road fc vs outsider about to begin

d2Mpefw.png

Last edited:
yeah he is usually is in b type movies though

just bummed it wasnt streamed

ps that poster is better than the real one

jvVsMae.png

main event was pretty cool tatsuya ko boy watanabe was noticeably smaller than the road fc dude they were trading watanabe would land but it wasnt really hurting the korean dude but when road fc guy landed he rock or drop watanabe so watanabe said fuck it and started to throw bombs landed a big shot dropped the korean mounted him and pounded him out emotional speech ensued

NUiajUe.png

it started alot earlier than i thought i only caught 4 fights

now they are just showing ring girls i think they are gonna show the awards
8M0Xfs6.png

Last edited:
speaking of he figths at the outsider end of year show

outsider20151213_top_slide_takahiro_kuroishi_retirement_match.jpg

i think its his retirement match

they been listing kuroishi movie credits in the outsider recaps ive been reading he has been in some pretty big movies he was in beyond outrage beat kitano movie and he is gonna be in the terraformers movie coming out this year which i was really looking forward to seeing and he was in that takeshi miike movie as well

anyways yeah he is retiring to do movies and said if it wasnt for outsider hed be some laborer or some thug on the streets and with 100 percent certainy he would not be modeling in magazines and being in movies

Thanks for the info!!!
Nice to see the collaboration with other organisations like ZST and RoadFC.

Looks like it's against Keinosuke
CQtN0OzUEAE2P5R.jpg

truly a dream matchy if there ever was one

Recent ZST stuff

Big Bang Shibata antics and Shinichi Taira goodness

tumblr_o0bhzpuRgZ1tbl8wbo2_400.gif

Shinba still does his N.E.E.T force thing

And gets rekt by a knee from Wakamatsu
tumblr_o09rznvQf61tbl8wbo6_400.gif

Nice armbar from Takao Ueda

Masashi Takeda's armbar in his return to MMA

Kaito Sakamaki winning the interim Flyweight title

Edit: is it just me or is the order of posts in this thread all jacked up?

wow no kidding, thanks for bringing the RINGS goodness. The world needs more tinobars.

http://www.rings.co.jp/archives/21382
December 13, 2015 (Sunday) we will give you a ticket unsold seat information held "THE OUTSIDER Ota gymnasium SPECIAL".
SRS seat is now sold out.

Please purchase as soon as possible good your seats.
● "THE OUTSIDER Ota Gymnasium SPECIAL" Advance tickets remaining seat situation
VIP seat 15,000 yen - ×
SRS seat 11,000 yen - ×
already sold out
https://twitter.com/t2ysano/status/653774896103747584
Tetsuya Sano (Tetsuya Sano)
@ T2ysano
Wow, 12.13 outsider Ota gymnasium tournament high seat two is already sold out.
mad vs Yoshinaga effect

rip rizin outsider already sold out rip thunder1ips

Does OUTSIDER still sell out often? I know for awhile they had the best attendance numbers for JMMA and wouldn't be surprised if they still do. Still seems pretty full when watching events.

It's one of their best events in awhile plus star OGs facing off in one's retirement bout, not surprised it sold out quick

Also lol @ Sherdog Fight Finder having Keinosuke as 15-6. He's actually 2-5. Most of his fights are under THE OUTSIDER rules which are considered semi pro fights which are considered as amateur fights.

i stopped following mma for awhile i just got back into it just a couple months when outsider started to stream

haven't kept up with the attendance but a good sign is that they go outside the tokyo metro area regularly now it used to be just differ in tokyo and yokohama which means that there is demand enough were they can go to a 2000-2500k places around japan they had back to back events outside tokyo if i remember correctly

i think they could of filled up a bigger place if they where doing this event in yokohama

anyways been trying to catch up on zst watching some videos of recent shows

saw one with big bang shibata

[YT]YDCxEGXGeH0[/YT]

Last edited:
Yeah Shibata has been up to his usual antics
[Gfy]ImpeccableAlarmingGrayling[/MEDIA]

They ran a Tag GT tournament a few months back with Uno/Uematsu, Shu Katsumura/Seiichiro Ito, Toida/Yo Saito, and Makino/Ota. Keisuke also finally lost his title.

Sotaro Yamada challenging for Hamagishi's title this weekend. Not their best event but the 13th anniversary event is looking great with Shibata vs Taira, Kashiwazaki defending his title against Atsushi Kato, Ito defending against Sakamaki, and Fujiwara vs Yo Saito.

Is that fight on youtube???

I DID SEE THE TAG BETWEEN UNO AND KATSAMURA
PROLLY GONNA WATCH THE FUJIWARA TITLE FIGHT LATER

I didn't see it after a quick search. It was his bout against Kawanishi at ZST 46. If my laptop wasn't busted I would upload it.

THE OUTSIDER VS YOUNG GUNS II HAS BEEN ADDED
outsider20151213_top_slide_outsider5.jpg

outsider20151213_top_slide_young_guns5.jpg

THINK ROAD SEND BETTER FIGHTERS THIS TIME CAUSE THEY GOT DESTROYED LAST TIME

Yeah much better guys that have actually won in ROAD. Kwak will be a tough test for Asakura, Kyung Pyo Kim vs Asami should be interesting too. Seok Mo Kim will fit in well with OUTSIDER, he's finish or be finished quickly.

ZST held a grappling tournament this weekend. Ulka beat former ZST Flyweight champ Ryo Hatta to win the Fly division. First time for Ulka going to Flyweight and he plans on staying there, as far as I know he's still in the UFC though. Iron Nakamura won the Featherweight division.
151025zst-24-sasaki-hatta-3.jpg

151025zst-22-nakamura.jpg

S15K2697_2-800x533.jpg

151025zst-00-shugo-2.jpg

THE OUTSIDER will be sending some fighters over to ROAD FC too as they will be exchanging talent.

Yumehito Imanari a ddt pro wrestler will be debuting on the card
IMG_8813.jpg

Yeah much better guys that have actually won in ROAD. Kwak will be a tough test for Asakura, Kyung Pyo Kim vs Asami should be interesting too. Seok Mo Kim will fit in well with OUTSIDER, he's finish or be finished quickly.

ZST held a grappling tournament this weekend. Ulka beat former ZST Flyweight champ Ryo Hatta to win the Fly division. First time for Ulka going to Flyweight and he plans on staying there, as far as I know he's still in the UFC though. Iron Nakamura won the Featherweight division.
151025zst-24-sasaki-hatta-3.jpg

151025zst-22-nakamura.jpg

S15K2697_2-800x533.jpg

151025zst-00-shugo-2.jpg
i remember that dude cant believe he got in the ufc

ANOTHER INDY PROWRESTLER WILL BE FIGHTING ON THE NEXT ZST

MASASHI TAKEDA

11778125935_2af3d1250a_b.jpg

Back