Ring to Cage C-17 v2.0

fyi, talked to mohsin today. as far as stock goes he won't have these in regular inventory until after the new year. however, for now he is actually planning on offering the same colors as the 1.0 version. there was something like 8 or 9 colors i believe. of course, you can also call for custom options for $130.

as of right now he only has a couple pairs left from this initial order. this order was used to send out to customers that contacted him and verified that they had wanted to exchange their gloves previously by sending the 1.0's back. this is something i failed to do. i hadn't realized he had emailed a return shipping label so i was just holding onto the gloves until the 2.0 came out.

anyway, he is expecting another small batch in mid december. he said these will also be for anyone exchanging gloves, or those that have contacted him recently to place an order. if i decide to do a custom color then he MIGHT be able to get them in this shipment if i get him the color scheme i want right away.

after this first order, any leftovers he said he might list on the website early. otherwise, he will sell them with the stock that he will get after the new year.

Awesome news Dat, I got mine in order status already lol (Customs)

Got my 2.0 on the way, I decided to try the velcro but stick with the gold.

Yeah my customs are going to be Velcro as well.

Any more updates on when these will be available at his online store? I was just looking and still haven't seen them, but it's not even a week after the new year so I'm just being antsy.

From what I understand didnt they go out already?

But I dont think his huge order for the non restocks are out just yet.

I'll get to the USA in about a month and I'll finally get to check these out.

Just from a branding and visual design perspective, I really hate both R2C and Rival... They make some ugly gloves. I'm sure they are technically great gloves but given the universe of gloves out there at $100, I can easily find a pair that look and perform well.

Halfway through January, really want to see these in stock soon. I'm buying at least a pair the day they go live, and I've been in need for another pair of hook and loop 16s for months.

Any update on an ETA?

If anyone were looking for a pair of red 16oz laces I could probably help them out.

Just from a branding and visual design perspective, I really hate both R2C and Rival... They make some ugly gloves. I'm sure they are technically great gloves but given the universe of gloves out there at $100, I can easily find a pair that look and perform well.

actually from the general consensus is Rival is completely crap for the most part.

I LOVE the guerrero RFX gloves though, i can vouch for those.

R2C yes it is not the most visually appealing but I love them.

I think they look better in person as well. My R2C Custom MiMs are one of my better looking gloves IMO.

But you can't really mess up pro fight gloves. They all have to pass the same inspection. Fight gloves must be quality.

Finally got my hands on my replacement pair of 2.0s.

moshin hit it out of the park with the 2.0, everything about them is better and the velcro is a great upgrade. These things fit better and even seem to be a bit more compact, the wrist tapering really helps the fit and wrist support.

Yeah the wrist is more secure as well as smaller. Assisting Mohsin with dialing the 2.0s in was fun. If you also notice Adam there is more padding in the glove as well for even better absorption.

What color did you get again?

Finally got my hands on my replacement pair of 2.0s.

moshin hit it out of the park with the 2.0, everything about them is better and the velcro is a great upgrade. These things fit better and even seem to be a bit more compact, the wrist tapering really helps the fit and wrist support.

Sounds good. What about shock absorption? Are you planning a review? It would be great

Yeah the wrist is more secure as well as smaller. Assisting Mohsin with dialing the 2.0s in was fun. If you also notice Adam there is more padding in the glove as well for even better absorption.

What color did you get again?

Gold

Would anyone have a link to these gloves? I want to buy them but can't find the link.

Would anyone have a link to these gloves? I want to buy them but can't find the link.

They arent available to the public yet. I think its just the people who bought the version 1.0 and returned them for various reasons. Im very much waiting to be able to buy these.

Back