Ring to Cage C-17 v2.0

Isaac, these gloves look great man! Thinking about getting a pair for myself :)

Do you think the quality on the non-custom would be as high as on these?

All the best,
Gus

I plan on making a separate review this weekend with a fully written one to go along with it. But here it is for all you gear fiends wondering about R2C custom works ability.

Real quick, what color are the logos on your gloves? Hard to tell on my screen. Also, is that cuff standard or did you ask for wider cuff?

you are killing me dat. Did you watch the vid at all?

4 Inch Cuff, Gloves Gold in color. Non standard cuff.

Isaac, these gloves look great man! Thinking about getting a pair for myself :)

Do you think the quality on the non-custom would be as high as on these?

All the best,
Gus

Gus being that you have small glove issues with most gloves I would indeed go custom I would ask Mohsin if he could make the gloves bigger and stuff just based on what I know that you cant fit into some gloves we traded in the past.

I think you may need a bigger hand compartment myself.

But Like I said take the dimensions of gloves that actually fit you and give em to Mohsin.

you are killing me dat. Did you watch the vid at all?

4 Inch Cuff, Gloves Gold in color. Non standard cuff.

haha, sorry bro, i did miss that you referenced the 4" cuff as being a custom option you chose. my bad.

but to my other question, i can see the logo on the back of the glove has gold, but its hard for me to tell the color of the logo on the cuff. is that the normal logo with the green accents?

Just watched the video review. Those gloves are really really nice looking. Def gonna get a pair eventually. Love the gold. Reminds me of an inbetween of Winnings flat gold and the recent gold cletos.

haha, sorry bro, i did miss that you referenced the 4" cuff as being a custom option you chose. my bad.

but to my other question, i can see the logo on the back of the glove has gold, but its hard for me to tell the color of the logo on the cuff. is that the normal logo with the green accents?

Yes the embroidered logo is indeed the R2C normal white and green.

I kept the original logo since those are R2C colors.

What modifications did u get strat that won't be on the stock ones? Sorry if this has been already asked.

What modifications did u get strat that won't be on the stock ones? Sorry if this has been already asked.

he got a wider cuff (4"), custom color scheme (gold/black), and i believe he said he chose the logo on the back of the glove.

Really enjoying my 2.0s so far. Havn't used them a ton, maybe 30 rounds but so far they are great, much better than the original version. Still havnt used winnings so no comparison from me but good gloves, I get lots of compliments on the gold color. I used them a bit for sparring in Muay Thai and had no complaints from the guy on the receiving end.

Yeah they are great gloves I think people will really fall in love with them.

The 2.0's look great! I chose to keep my 1.0 and get a different deal from Mohsin. I still love the 1.0's and have been using them for everything.
The only downside of the glove is that the liner has started to wear out, with black flakes on my hands each time I take them off.
Hopefully the 2.0's wont have this problem.

If I ever go to the USA near Mohsins store or if I am in dire need of new gloves I will probably pick up the 2.0's, they look awesome!

@Stratocastr & ironwolf - do you feel like the 2.0's are a bit narrower than their predecessor?

I do feel like they are a bit narrower. The origional ones felt pretty big.

Yes the old ones were also alot wider on the cuff and flatter on the glove.

Has anyone else had a problem with the liner tearing in this glove? I have had the 16oz in gold for about 3 months and this is the second time this has happened. First time it was back at the cuff now it's down at the tip of my middle finger. Ring to cage gave me a quick exchange the first time. I've really loved this glove but I'm not sure if I want to give it another chance.

Has anyone else had a problem with the liner tearing in this glove? I have had the 16oz in gold for about 3 months and this is the second time this has happened. First time it was back at the cuff now it's down at the tip of my middle finger. Ring to cage gave me a quick exchange the first time. I've really loved this glove but I'm not sure if I want to give it another chance.

If Moshin keeps exchanging them for free....just stick with it.

Back