• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ring girl covers herself up in presence of Khabib Nurmagomedov

A lot of these Russian women are super creepy

They remind me of mafia wives

That's good. Cater to islam, see where that leads you. Sincerly.

/Sweden

Lots of incels in their world, they can't handle seeing a bit of cleavage without getting aroused and have no idea how to deal with it.

Not that I needed any more confirmation, but religion, any religion, sucks balls.

Khabib doesn’t like scantly dressed women confirmed. Seems to have no problem being in the presence of men in underwear.
Well, because he’s not physically tempted by men in underoos would be my guess.

This guy:

food-fight-53813665-orig.jpg
Horowitz was a bad ass mofo who had no fear. Mess with him and he'll turn your boombox into a bomb and blow your face off.
Awesome movie.
Never replayed though. Everytime i see Bad Boys is on o get psyched until i see its always the Will Smith/Martin Lawrence one.

To be honest when you live Islam then you turn into a testosterone factory...No drugs,no alcohol,no cigarettes no sex except your wife..Try that for 3 months...
Poor wife would need a wheelchair.

@yekmurat

bro bobby was just fuckking around, why u get so asshurt? this thread went downhill quick. LOL.

@Bobby Digital

im pretty sure he didn't get the joke, no need to feed him more shit even tho its funny. im on ur side tho.

"Allah is blushing!" - Big Al from 'Blood In Blood Out'

Does two consenting adults males fucking one another offend you more than a middle aged man fucking a nine year old girl?

not only this
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

but you should ask yourself what was the minimum age for marriage just 100 years ago, in usa. do a little resarch.

you think about these things ‚ its western thing after all
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_de_Mowbray,_8th_Countess_of_Norfolk

——————

and now let me tell you something. you cant compare us, that live in different part of planet under different climate, with people that lived 1500 years ago in environment that is exposed to strong sunlight 12h a day.

they were different, they matured faster, so it was completly normal back then that girl 10 years old was ready for marriage.

put that 21st century glasses aside and dont compare everything with norm we have today.

its intelectual thing, if you dont get it... have a nice day

They also rape boys so as to not defile their women.
Never heard that ? Or just being an apologist ?

islamic civilisation sleeps from 17th century till this day. so in that societies you can find alot of wild pagan and non educated things. nothing can shock me anymore

islamic civilisation sleeps from 17th century till this day. so in that societies you can find alot of wild pagan and non educated things. nothing can shock me anymore
It is happening now. Not centuries ago.
Many servicemen have witnessed it while over there fighting. Many young musilm soldiers are raped by higher ranking individuals and kept as boy toys.
The thought is that they want to avoid defiling the women so much that they would rather rape the boys.

not only this
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

but you should ask yourself what was the minimum age for marriage just 100 years ago, in usa. do a little resarch.

you think about these things ‚ its western thing after all
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_de_Mowbray,_8th_Countess_of_Norfolk

——————

and now let me tell you something. you cant compare us, that live in different part of planet under different climate, with people that lived 1500 years ago in environment that is exposed to strong sunlight 12h a day.

they were different, they matured faster, so it was completly normal back then that girl 10 years old was ready for marriage.

put that 21st century glasses aside and dont compare everything with norm we have today.

its intelectual thing, if you dont get it... have a nice day

This would be all well and good if muslims themselves would recognise this fact, that their beloved prophet - a pedophile warlord who spread his cult through violence, fear and conquest - was perhaps a product of the lawless, 7th century cesspit from which he emerged.

Unfortunately they don't. They believe him to be a perfect, flawless being who could do or say no wrong. Applying 7th century standards and practices to the 21st century is why Islam is such a problem, particularly in the west.

Back