Media Rinat Fakhretdinov fires back at UFC-commentators following controversial win: “People will say the Arabs bought the Decision”

Who should’ve won?

• Total voters
People thinking UAE royals who are pushing for secularism and westernization would rig fights for the sake of Islam is never not funny.

Bullshit decisions happen everywhere, but if they happen in a Muslim country it's obviously "mooslems supporting their people"

The judge who gave it 30-27...was litterally a Muslim lmfao...

If it walks like a duck...honks like a duck, waddles like a duck...then it's a duck...

LOL, dude gets the controversial decision of the night and talks shit about it, lol, go enjoy your W and full pay, probably even FOTN bonus by how things are going, shut the F up.

I watched this fight with russian commentators, even they were surprised that Rinat won.

But decisions like that happen all the time UFC.

You had him 29-28 because you were bias since you bet money on him. If you watched the fight without betting, you would agree that he lost clearly.

Maybe, but I still scored it 29-28 Rinat first and third round were his

Good money? He was -240. You'd have to risk alot to make good money. He's on my parlay, I thought it was toast immediately. I had it Leal 29-28

You don’t have to use betting sites to bet money, you know that right?

Rinat really thinks he won the fight? That's crazy, if you ask me. I'm waiting for Dana White's commentary on this one.

If this shit isn't addressed, I won't ever pay for watching UFC again.

It just doesn't make sense. Leal clearly won the fight, yet the "judges" just gifted the win to the other fighter, just because he is Muslim. This shit needs to stop before it gets worse.

Rinat really thinks he won the fight? That's crazy, if you ask me. I'm waiting for Dana White's commentary on this one.

It just doesn't make sense. Leal clearly won the fight, yet the "judges" just gifted the win to the other fighter, just because he is Muslim. This shit needs to stop before it gets worse.

Rinat definetely didn't win, he should have lost. But I wouldn't say he won only because he is muslim. Orolboi is muslim, and he lost fairly.

Dana White might adress it, but it was literally the first fight of the card, great fight, if they get FOTN (not sure after Orolbai vs Rebecki) he might mention it, hope someone asks at the presser.

People thinking UAE royals who are pushing for secularism and westernization would rig fights for the sake of Islam is never not funny.

Bullshit decisions happen everywhere, but if they happen in a Muslim country it's obviously "mooslems supporting their people"
No one thinks royals are the ones doing that, king Charles doesn't do it when it happens in the UK

Rinat definetely didn't win, he should have lost. But I wouldn't say he won only because he is muslim. Orolboi is muslim, and he lost fairly.
It's easy to explain away from a conspiracist point of view: they had to make a Muslim lose so it doesn't look too obvious!!

Back