RiFF RAFF got swoll

I've never met someone morally opposed to capitalizing the letter i. Interesting imo.

It should go without saying that his music is terrible, but he's actually pretty funny. He was great on Rob Deerdick's Ridiculousness.

he is better than most current rap

this video fucking kills me
[YT]fxOXjN2dykg[/YT]

Those tats are hoooooooooorible

Have you seen anything involving this guy?

he cares about quality of tattoos like a kanye cares about anyone not named kanye.

Have you seen anything involving this guy?

he cares about quality of tattoos like a kanye cares about anyone not named kanye.

No... No I haven't... The first I heard of him was a thread here in mayberry maybe about some chick that he was fucking or something? This is the second time I've heard of him, ignorance can really be bliss

no... No i haven't... The first i heard of him was a thread here in mayberry maybe about some chick that he was fucking or something? This is the second time i've heard of him, ignorance can really be bliss

he was fucking katy perry!

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Riff going to pro wrestling and Hulk Hogan is training him. For real:

This guy's playing my tiny local venue, the tickets have been on sale forever and they're still not sold out.

I think he's hilarious. If you hate Riff Raff, you might be taking yourself too seriously.

what happened to the tattoo he had on his right pec? When he gets swoll it turns into bart simpson

what happened to the tattoo he had on his right pec? When he gets swoll it turns into bart simpson

haha thats just the mirror reflection. it is actually his left pec, you can see he has the bart simpson tattoo in the first picture.

Dudes a trust fund baby running a ridiculous gimmick for fame. Wouldnt suprise me if hes never really done much dope at all.

Still rap game Jerry Springer.
[YT]AkWVpyM732s[/YT]

Lol at ppl shocked he banged Katy perry.

Ya and bieber banged Miranda kerr while she was still married with a kid to Orlando bloom. Celebs can hook up with anyone.

I cant believe katy perry banged this degenate filth bag.
On a similar note, i hope he gets hit by a school bus.

Rap Game Tony Horton would be fun to party or workout with.

Back