RiFF RAFF got swoll

East 1999

Straight thuggin', and it feels so good
@Green
Reaction score
Jody Highroller has given up on the drugs and alcohol and has dedicated himself to a life of fitness. He says he wants to bulk up to 235 lb and join WWE. Would bring the lolz fo sho.

i WANTED TO APOLOGiZE TO THE CiTY OF LOS ANGELES AND POWER 106 RADiO STATiON FOR MiSSiNG THE CELEBRiTY BASKETBALL GAME BECUZ i DiD TOO MUCH KOKAYNE THE NiGHT BEFORE AND DRANK TOO MUCH PiNEAPPLE CiROC BUT NOW iM 212 POUNDS OF iCON AND i HAD TO STOP DOiNG DRUGS AND NOW THAT i HAVE STOPPED i HAVE BECOME ADDiCTED TO WATER & PiZZA & STARBUCKS & WORKiNG OUT & GAiNiNG WEiGHT AND TREATiNG MYSELF AND EVERYONE BETTER BUT i WiSH i COULD REWiND TiME AND PLAY iN THAT GAME AND i PROMiSE i WiLL CONTiNUE TO GAiN WEiGHT AND MONEY AND KEEP BUYiNG DiAMONDS AND MAKiNG HiT SONGS AND PLAY iN THE NBA CELEBRiTY ALL STAR GAME THiS SPRiNG AND i WiLL BE 235 POUNDS BY NEXT SUMMER BECUZ THATS MY GOAL AND i LOVE SEEiNG PEOPLE HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL SO i WiLL ALSO START MY NEON NATiON LABEL NEXT YEAR THANK YOU ALL FOR PUSHiNG FOR YOUR GOALS AND AiMiNG FOR THE STARS AS WE MOVE THRU THE GALAXY #NEONiCON

Looks like he put away the rice and brought out the horse meat. Rap game Alistair Overeem.

Bulking progress:
riff-raff-muscles.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-11-14-at-2.35.30-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-11-14-at-2.34.41-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-11-14-at-2.34.25-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-11-14-at-2.34.52-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-11-14-at-2.39.32-PM.jpg

the neon icon.

rap game franco columbo

LOL this video was released less than a month ago? You believe that bullshit about him quitting drugs lol.

He looks like a tatted up Oompa Lumpa in the 2nd pic.

SPRANG BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKK

b1GQ0sD.gif

It should go without saying that his music is terrible, but he's actually pretty funny. He was great on Rob Deerdick's Ridiculousness.

is that a real person or some sort of comedy skit guy from youtube?

Sweet. Nobody is fucking with him now. Not even Stitches. I can't wait to see him ball everybody up in the NBA celebrity game.

LOL this video was released less than a month ago? You believe that bullshit about him quitting drugs lol.

Dudes a trust fund baby running a ridiculous gimmick for fame. Wouldnt suprise me if hes never really done much dope at all.

Dudes a trust fund baby running a ridiculous gimmick for fame. Wouldnt suprise me if hes never really done much dope at all.

You can tell he's coked out in all his interviews and especially when he's freestyling, and his pupils are always mad dilated. Plus he posts vids of himself snorting in on youtube.

I think this guy looks like a loser, but I looked up his bio and he had a pretty humble start in life. No trust fund.

Back