Movies Ridley Scott's THE LAST DUEL Starring Matt Damon, Adam Driver (First Trailer Released)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Official Trailer for Ridley Scott's THE LAST DUEL Starring Matt Damon and Adam Driver

A tale of betrayal and vengeance directed by Ridley Scot and starring Matt Damon, Adam Driver, Jodie Comer and Ben Affleck. In cinemas October 15.

Adam Driver fucking sucks

Ben Affleck in a period piece speaking all Britishy

Matt Damon with a mullet

947-B5352-5219-4304-A761-500-F5095989-F.jpg

So... metoo the movie?
Hey, depending on how they decide to do it, it might actually be interesting.

So... metoo the movie?

Metoo would be a lot less popular if you could be burned alive for trying.

Can’t take Kylo Ren seriously anymore... Sorry. But I’m still intrigued by another medieval Ridley Scott movie.
But ONLY if it’s his actual vision. The “Theatrical Cut” better be the “Directors Cut” and “Extended Edition” or I’ll just wait for the actual Directors Cut and Extended Edition etc after the fact, thank you.
Lord knows, I’ve blown enough time and money watching and buying multiple edits of his films: Aliens, Blade Runner, Legend, Kingdom of Heaven...

So... metoo the movie?

Movie should end with Driver and Damon hugging it out, telling each other, "Bros before Hoes, bro!" slapping Jodie's(fine)ass and telling her to fetch them beer and sandwiches:)

Adam Driver fucking sucks

Ben Affleck in a period piece speaking all Britishy

Matt Damon with a mullet

ymd_B8IGI1KzLyLmn8WlyJmT2tkB8JP0Ap2JsHne4iA7t2l-TrKZaABmu9fhTuepnJC6go1k2f_nvPvCxGbBnYx85OTRBO-a0SsDg4PFqJW-Em39AGb_TozEiNQjVLKFbWA

Driver actually looks like he belongs in the film though, Damon and Affleck definately have a John Wayne Ghegsis Khan presense to them.

Really the latter two are movie stars, good at playing their own personas, not good at vanishing into a role.

Last edited:
Movie should end with Driver and Damon hugging it out, telling each other, "Bros before Hoes, bro!" slapping Jodie's(fine)ass and telling her to fetch them beer and sandwiches:)

The trailer does kinda give the impression that Driver didn't do anything. Maybe the plot twist will be it was actually a misunderstanding and she just fell on a candlestick in the dark or something?

Can't stand Adam Driver for some reason.

My most disliked actors currently:

Adam Driver, Scarlett Johansen, Lakeith Stanfeild, Tom Holland, Zendaya

Driver actually looks like he belongs in the film though, Damon and Affleck definately have a John Wayne Ghegsis Khan presense to them.

Really the latter two are movie stars, good at playing their own personas, not good at vanishing into a role.
Yeah Damon is the far better actor but neither of them have the range to play anything but Americans

I like medieval stuff so I am in. Showed my date last night my mace and sword collection, and a few ufc videos. Still waiting to hear back from her today about our second date...she said she would message me...

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Yeah Damon is the far better actor but neither of them have the range to play anything but Americans

I would say Driver is clearly the best of them personally, Damon and Afflect play themselves well but they don't pass off as middle ages knights even in a 2 min trailer.

Back